Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman critically injured in hit and run

Hey guys,

Today around the corner from my house, 4 teenagers in a stolen suv jumped the curb and hit a woman waiting at the bus stop. They all jumped out of the car and ran away.

My boyfriend saw the poor woman on the ground covered in blood and she's in extremely critical condition right now. Two of the boys were caught. Please pray and send good thoughts to this woman.

This happened in Westminster, CA if you want to follow up on the woman. All my boyfriend keeps thinking about is seeing her little feet in immaculate white socks (the impact kicked her shoes off). This is terrible and I'm wishing with all my might that she pulls through. The EMTs weren't very hopeful, and all he heard was that her skull was cracked very badly.
    Thank you.
    Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Re: Woman critically injured in hit and run

Oh my, that is awful. Good thoughts and positive energy, done!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

That's horrible. I will pray for her tonight.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted. They caught two of the boys but then had to release them.

Her name is cherita zamora, and she's 48. She's in stable condition with "severe injuries", a broken arm and head lacerations.

Thanks again.
        Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Working...
        X