Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost banishing remidies.

Hey everyone

Okay so a family memeber of mine has a friend who wants me to come over to remove some paranormal activity they may have in there house. (that may have sounded cheasy but its the truth ) She says she closes her slider and when she is in her room she hears a clank and she goes to check and the latch on the slider is out and hanging. She has reported things such as forks moving on there own. Also her dog always stares in mid blank. The first word that came to mind was poltergesit. I know some of you may not believe in spirits but for those who do, do you have any sprays and solutions I can use. I am going to use sage but I also want to give her a solution to spray around the entrances of her home etc. I never delt with poltergesit acitity. I only experienced negative pressences and what not. So does anyone have any recipies they are willing to share?

Thanks and blessed be.

Re: Ghost banishing remidies.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but some of these things can be explained with normal means. Sometimes when buildings settle doors don't stay closed and piping can clang. Dogs and cats will stare off into space (humans aren't the only ones to daydream). I'd try to rule out the need for a mudjacking before I go to the supernatural.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

First of all, don't jump to the conclusion that it will be poltergeist activity. And don't be rushed into doing anything, especially if you're new to it. Cleansing is always a good start... you can use salt, candles, incense and not just sage. Garlic and lemons can also be used. But you know in my experience you should first ask your mother to speak to whatever is there. |The chances are it is someone who used to live there - and since it's not doing any harm, (and the dog only stares but doesn't go ballistic) I think banishing it is a bit extreme at the moment. Often talking and laying down a few guidelines will do the trick. At least I would start with that. It's usually perfectly possible for everyone to co-exist peacably. Good luck!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

thanks. Ya I jump to conclusions alot. And ya I am new (only a year still new xD) and I shouldnt jump right into it. Studying is the best right now. I can always tell my mother to tell the lady to talk to it? thanks <3

Comment

Yes, suggest to your Mam that she talks to whatever is there. She could say something like, 'I know you like it here and we can all get along together but it's really annoying when you.... and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do that any more.' Something like that. It's surprising how often it works. It sounds to me that if there is a presence (and at this stage it's still a big IF) then perhaps it was someone who lived there before and still feels attached to it. Hence the need to rearrange things. The entity sounds like a bit of a fuss pot.... Best of luck, let us know how you get on!

Comment

thank you so much

my moms friend said that when she came down stairs , the doorwas open and she said she locked it. And ever since she found the door open the acitivity has been gone. Thanks

for next time, I wont jump to say "OH its a spirit" I should look at the scientific stands. Then if nothing can be explained then maybe say its a spirit of some sort. (again a huge maybe)

Comment

The thing is that there are many different types of spirits, and entities, and each responds to different types of approach.

Comment

Hey, Wind, this is an entertainment site, but the article in question links to some stuff you might find interesting. It's talking about the idea of infrasound--noises that are too low for our ears to register them, but can influence our perception significantly.
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                  Hey, Wind, this is an entertainment site, but the article in question links to some stuff you might find interesting. It's talking about the idea of infrasound--noises that are too low for our ears to register them, but can influence our perception significantly.
                  That was really interesting. Have you heard about strong electromagnetic fields causing hallucinations? From what I've read, if the field is directed to one hemisphere, the subject "senses" a benevolent presence, directed at the other hemisphere, the subject senses a malevolent presence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ooo....now that's some interesting stuff. Thanks Corbin! I'm going to tuck that away somewhere.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                    X