X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hobbies

Gardening, playing bass, skywatching, taking pics

Re: hobbies

Making things, gardening, wondering aimlessly about in the wild...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Yoga, playing guitar, skateboarding, horse riding, learning languages (German and Japanese), keeping fit (swimming, zumba, jogging and aerobics), writing, watching people play video games, board games, walking, origami, scrapbooking (ish, I use those techniques to decorate pages of my BOS) reading and gardening.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Writing, reading, video games, singing (very quietly, alone), making cloth-covered notebooks, making prayer beads, listening to lectures.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Cooking, gardening, finding random bits of feather and bone, video games, Steampunk and/or Gothic related ideas, and most recently, novice doll making.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Playing guitar, video games, gossiping about politics, religious studies, going to the gym, Dungeons and Dragons, and playing with my rotten-ass hound dog.
            There once was a man who said though,
            It seems that I know that I know,
            What I'd like to see,
            Is the I that knows me,
            When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Main Hobby is assembler programming,just for the fun of it,Video gaming,Studying various religions and cultures,Studying psychology,mainly to understand why we humans do what we do. Animals,though I don't have an animal companion at the moment(Favorite is Cats),but love all animals.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Sewing, knitting, polymer clay, embroidery, gardening, jogging, learning japanese, tumblr/forums, learning about the paranormal, reading, glass etching, dyeing my hair, making lists, learning about serial killers.
                Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

writing, drawing, singin and taking care of my flowers.
                  Sometimes I like to meet my friends and talk with them about some paranormal things and drink tee.

Comment

woodcarving, leatherwork, tattooing- hell i'll make anything if the mood strikes me

Comment

Cooking, breadmaking, baking, reading, irritating my cats...

Comment

Astronomy, walking, writing, playing guitar, extreme sports...

Comment

Martial Arts, weight training, reading, watching movies.

Comment

Horses, motorcycles, sewing, embroidery, reading, dance

Comment

Drawing, Painting, Writing, Crafts, Reading, Video games,
                              Circe

Comment

Working...
                              X