Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Familiars

Good day to all.

I just want to find out something. Almost everytime i do a spell, a black cat pitches up at my house and stays for a couple of months before leaving. I'm in the Egyptian line and know that this is Bast working. I've been having a bit of bad luck the last couple of months and decided to do a candle spell for good luck last week. The very next day the biggest most beautiful black cat showed up at my house. Which is a problem now because i've got 2 kittens already. Would it be wrong of me to give the big cat to my mom as she doesn't have a cat and really wants one. Giving away one of the kittens isn't an option.

Re: Familiars

You never go wrong giving a cat to someone who wants one. And you certainly don't want to give away one of your cats, so I think you are on the right track.

Best wishes in getting the cats squared away, Chanti!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      You never go wrong giving a cat to someone who wants one. And you certainly don't want to give away one of your cats, so I think you are on the right track.

Best wishes in getting the cats squared away, Chanti!
      Thank you so much. I was just scared that the cat was sent to me with a purpose and if i give it away i interfere with the purpose and seem ungrateful.

Comment

Sometimes the Cats come to you for just such a purpose,to bring them to someone that needs their presence.

I am a CAT person,and have an ability to communicate with them. I don't think everyone would understand this,I revere CATS as spiritual beings.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Just be sure it is a stray. I don't know about the law in your area, but when I was working in the cattary of an animal shelter, I was trained to tell people that it is illegal to allow someone else's cat into your home and if they were at all unsure, to bring it to the shelter (as a worried owner would usually call us). Having said that, I am cat obsessed and let cats in my home frequently just because I love having them around. I KNOW it's technically illegal but I'm not trying to steal the cats.

If nothing else, check notice boards etc, in case someone is desperately looking for their beloved pet. If not, then of course, pass it on to a loving home!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It really depends on the Cat,My sister had a beautiful cat,but she was so seldom at home because of work,the Cat itself adopted the family next door,and my sister decided that was better for the Cat.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
            X