Trying to make some friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to make some friends

I have found that it's really hard to make friends in finland, especially if you belong to a paganreligion.
    (I apologise my poor english)

Re: Trying to make some friends

I know the feeling, and I don't live in Finland. By the way, your English is fine As long as I can understand you it's fine in my book.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Heh. Nice to hear that someone understands I don't know anyone who belongs to the same religion with me (I mean my vicinity of course) and that's kind of sad(/a proplem?) because to me it's much more comfortable and easyer to learn things if I can share my feelings and experiences with someone.

Comment

On your English,I had an online friend from Denmark once say She was sorry for her poor English,I had to tell Her "You speak and write 6 languages,I am the one that should be saying sorry I only speak English"
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I admire those peopple who realy can speak and write so many language. To come to a forum like this and trying to speak with others is realy hard if you have to look at the wordbook at the same time (like I do).

Comment

Your English is pretty good. We are used to having members with a different first language and we've even had a few Finnish members. So welcome to PF, and don't let the language thing get in the way, we'll figure out what you mean if you are willing to figure out what we mean...and if any of us aren't clear on something, we can ask each other!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Im glad to hear that. Thanks. You peopple are realy nice here

Comment

I come from Korea my English is not good, hope to make friends with you. haha

Comment

I can be friend.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Your English is better than a number of natives, no apologies are necessary. Past that, welcome to Pagan Forum.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

I'm a girl from china, and want to make more friends all over the world .

Comment

I'm up for new friends. Honestly, not many people where I am from are tolerable of Wiccans. Not a pleasant surprise when you have just started your path in the Craft. C'est la vie ("Such is life" French phrase) I guess.

I try to be in the chat room "The Lounge" when I'm online. Look for me if you want to chat.
                          "Common sense is unfortunately not very common." -Anonymous
                          " But why should love stop at the border?" -Pablo Casals
                          It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.
                          -Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                          X