Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right or Left handed,it really does mean something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Right or Left handed,it really does mean something.

I am right handed,and some people are Left handed..But it seems it has more influence on us than we knew.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ld-differently
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Feb 2012
    Religion
    UU Kitchen Witch

Re: Right or Left handed,it really does mean something.

My spouse is ambidextrous. I wonder how that changes things.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

My Mom was also ambidextrous,but in her case she was born a lefty and forced to use her right hand. My daughter is a lefty too.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    My Mom was also ambidextrous,but in her case she was born a lefty and forced to use her right hand. My daughter is a lefty too.
    Same thing happened to my dad - they "fixed" his wrong handedness in school. The nuns didn't want him to be sinister.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Simon Bar??? Anybody???
    Mark Twain

Jun 2005
    Religion
    Kemetic
    Phrase
    Ferocious as a furby

I'm ambidextrous :P
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Natural or Forced??
    Mark Twain

Jun 2005
    Religion
    Kemetic
    Phrase
    Ferocious as a furby

Semi-forced. I was born left-handed, broke my left arm doing something stupid, and had to adapt.
    my etsy store
    My blog

to descend."

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I was just wondering if ambidextrous happens without someone forcing it. It is I think a left brain,right brain thing BUT the funny part if I remember it right is if you are right brained you are left handed,and a left brained person would be right handed.
    Anyone have better data about this??
    Last edited by anunitu; 28 Feb 2012 at 09:32.
    Mark Twain

Jun 2005
    Religion
    Kemetic
    Phrase
    Ferocious as a furby

It can, and even without being an idiot and breaking your arm. Seriously, some days I'm amazed I made it to almost 30.
    my etsy store
    My blog

to descend."