Pagan Birthdays..and The question "Are Birthdays pagan"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagan Birthdays..and The question "Are Birthdays pagan"

I know,it seems we Pagans (At least in the eyes of other paths) started EVERYTHING...

I really could not make this stuff up,it would sound way to silly.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Pagan Birthdays..and The question "Are Birthdays pagan"

I dont even know what the hell is going on with this thing. why is this guy so pissed off?

Comment

There is so much crazy in that post. So, anyone who celebrates their birthday is going to hell? What the crap?
      “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I always thought birthdays weren't really anything....like, it's just a cultural thing where we get to celebrate ourselves. Kids love them because kids are kind of self-centered when it comes down to it, and adults more or less choose. I know people who don't like the attention so they don't celebrate them, and people who LOVE the attention (myself included) and make a huge deal of them.

I've never connected them with religion though. I think some people just want something to be angry about.

Comment

I've never connected birthdays with religion. I think of them as a way of making sure everyone gets some attention devoted to them at least once a year. People like to feel special once in a while.

However, in saying that I don't tend to celebrate my birthday much. I don't really like the attention or the fuss. :P

Comment

Working...
          X