Hubble Findings Cast Doubt On Dark Matter Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubble Findings Cast Doubt On Dark Matter Theories

I don't know much about Dark Matter,but there is a really interesting picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	space-030312-001-617x416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	355920

The discovery of a dark matter mass left behind after what is being called a wreck between massive clusters of galaxies has experts questioning current theories regarding the invisible substance be…
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Hubble Findings Cast Doubt On Dark Matter Theories

Ahh. Dark Matter. The God particle. I'm not surprised that, upon further research, they're having trouble fitting dark matter to actual physics. I've always said that the shit defies logic.

I've the same problem with their explanation, on how they've proven that the universe is expanding at an ever increasing speed: Galaxies are traveling away from us (what? We're the center of the universe again??) at a tremendous rate. And galaxies that are twice as far away are moving twice as fast. Three times as far; three times as fast. Uh... so what happened to how long it takes light from those galaxies to reach us? Hmm? Those galaxies that are twice as far away are twice as far back into history. If things, even further back in history, were moving that much faster... older = faster? Newer = slower?

Logic fail.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
      Ahh. Dark Matter. The God particle. I'm not surprised that, upon further research, they're having trouble fitting dark matter to actual physics. I've always said that the shit defies logic.

I've the same problem with their explanation, on how they've proven that the universe is expanding at an ever increasing speed: Galaxies are traveling away from us (what? We're the center of the universe again??) at a tremendous rate. And galaxies that are twice as far away are moving twice as fast. Three times as far; three times as fast. Uh... so what happened to how long it takes light from those galaxies to reach us? Hmm? Those galaxies that are twice as far away are twice as far back into history. If things, even further back in history, were moving that much faster... older = faster? Newer = slower?

Logic fail.
      Not really. Older does = faster and newer does = slower. The universe is an infinite void for the most part and the closer to that void matter (spreading out from the Big Bang's epicenter) gets the less resistance it faces and the faster it can move. The older matter is, the closer to the edge it is and the faster it moves and vice versa. At some point (about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years from now) all matter will have spread out so far every particle of matter will be beyond the horizon of the visible universe from every other particle. A trillion or so years after that the proton, the longest lasting and oldest matter, will reach the end of it's halve life and total entropy will be achieved until the next Big Bang starts the process over again.
      Potius mori quam foedari!

Comment

Originally posted by David M.K. View Post
        Not really. Older does = faster and newer does = slower. The universe is an infinite void for the most part and the closer to that void matter (spreading out from the Big Bang's epicenter) gets the less resistance it faces and the faster it can move. The older matter is, the closer to the edge it is and the faster it moves and vice versa. At some point (about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years from now) all matter will have spread out so far every particle of matter will be beyond the horizon of the visible universe from every other particle. A trillion or so years after that the proton, the longest lasting and oldest matter, will reach the end of it's halve life and total entropy will be achieved until the next Big Bang starts the process over again.

Wow. For trying to correct me, you seriously missed everything I said, didn't you?

Another logic fail.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Now forward and onward into string theory and complete Boggle of mind and reality....
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
          X