Advice.. please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice.. please

So, I need advice.. I had someone over that practices the bad/negative Wiccan... I don't know how to word it.. Anyway, I didn't know this when she was over, but when she left she left her bad energy, and she was speaking to me without saying anything.. She is not to happy with me, and she wants to make my life a living hell.. (please excuse the language). That night, my bf and I were trying to ground ourselves and let all the bad energy out, but once we started, the window slammed shut.. Like the energy did not want to go. After relaxing, I was ready for bed, but all I saw was this wolf, and it was trying to seriously attack me. This is one of my first experiences as a Pagan, and I'm not sure how to handle it. I found out that I am really good at channeling, and it comes pretty naturally to me. I have yet to get anything for protection, or any craft materials. I have purple, red, and white candles, but at that point, its about it. Does anyone have suggestions on how to keep this energy out? Or why it is so easy for me to channel (it worked on the first try)? Why can I feel vibes from other people so strong? How can I have conversations with people, or hear them 'talking' when they aren't saying anything? Should there be something I should worry about? I appreciate any advice I can get.
    Thanks

Re: Advice.. please

Cleanse yourself, then your home. After that set any basic wards you trust and move on with life. Don't get overly worked up at this point. For one thing, it'll screw with your craftwork if you're overrun with terror.

Any particular reason she's not fond of you and were there any verbal threats?
    Last edited by MaskedOne; 17 Mar 2012, 08:05.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

She is my bf's ex, The relationship between my bf and her just died, and it was a mutual break up.. and we were trying to make a friendship work, so I think that is reason not to like me, even though I didn't do anything to her.. As for verbal threats, no there wasn't any, but she clearly stated that she hated me, and she was non-verbally saying that she will do anything to 'get rid of me'...

Comment

In addition to what MaskedOne said just ignore her. Let her confound herself.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

It has always been my belief that bad energy sent out to others will come back at you.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thank you guys so much! I can't really say I am scared anymore... that night was pretty creepy, but now it feels good.. As for me being able to hear what other people are 'saying' without using words.. is that normal? lol

Comment

Whether or not it's "normal," I've always thought that any extra sensitive perception skills can only be a benefit in the long run. Sometimes, when people are giving off the idea that I am disliked, particularly in a group setting, I just go out of my way to push all my love and compassion in their direction. It makes them look and feel like a fool in my opinion, and it tends to weaken the hatred. I learned this from mistakingly deciding I hated people who were resultingly nothing but kind to me. It really melts the power of hatred.

Comment

Not to be bad here but that is an impressive hex. Er anyway, just cleanse and ward up and ignore it. Happy music is a great ward and chocolate is great against harmful magic. I'm totally serious there, dark chocolate perfect against baddies. It'll go away soon enough
                Circe

Comment

Working...
                X