Magickal Dinners and Snacks for Broom and Brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magickal Dinners and Snacks for Broom and Brew

Hey, I'm not much of a Kitchen Witch though I would love to do more cooking with magickal intent. Anyway, I'm starting a Broom and Brew with a friend of mine and we were wanting to do some things like cooking, craft making (like making dream/sun catchers, candles etc) and other things. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Midsummer will be coming up shortly and by then, we'll all have gotten together several times so maybe some recipes for then?

Re: Magickal Dinners and Snacks for Broom and Brew

I've got a beltaine oatcake recipe using oats and applesauce if you want me to dig it out of the depths. I make them only once a year, every Beltaine. They're super easy to make, and they're sweet and soft.

I've also got a pork-roast recipe from back in my meat-eating days that used to get made for Mabon. *shrug* I can dig up some summer recipes if you want.

Mostly art.

Comment

That oats and applesauce recipe sounds need! Would it be a good thing to bring to a picnic too? We've decided we'll be doing a bbq and fire for Beltaine, so that would be neat

Comment

Originally posted by Hisdyingbride View Post
        That oats and applesauce recipe sounds need! Would it be a good thing to bring to a picnic too? We've decided we'll be doing a bbq and fire for Beltaine, so that would be neat
        Yeah, they travel like little cookies - I tend to like to keep them refridgerated because they're so moist, though. I'm pretty busy today running around for a three day camping trip that's starting tomorrow, but I'll try and shoot you a PM with the recipe tonight. If not, mind if it waits a few days? (My books are all packed in boxes, so I have to dig through them to find my old BoS that has the recipe)

Mostly art.

Comment

no worries, take your time! Have a great camping trip!

Comment

Working...
          X