X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home Cleansing, Blessing and Protection

Originally posted by Draconis Incendium View Post
    So the plan for our house cleansing is coming together. The materials are almost all gathered. We have our white sage, supplies to hand make a beeswax candle, pure white beach sand from Pensacola Beach gathered under a full moon, and an heirloom silver bowl. We are a family of differing faiths so the ritual is complicated but interesting also.

I make all our ritual salt--I shoot for high tide full moon for getting the water, and yeah, it takes a while (and there's some tricks to it), but after reading a history of salt, I feel way more connected to both humanity and to nature in doing this myself.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      I make all our ritual salt--I shoot for high tide full moon for getting the water, and yeah, it takes a while (and there's some tricks to it), but after reading a history of salt, I feel way more connected to both humanity and to nature in doing this myself.
      And I still have a little from the last parcel I got from you

Mostly art.

Comment

So there's been some crap go down in my, and my friends life in recent years that directly related to my family and means I have little contact with them anymore. About a year ago, they came to my house, uninvited, to verbally accost (so?) me, and this isn't the first time they've done this, so I figured my shields needed stepping up and put together a bit more of a physical shield spell.

It's simply rock salt from the cupboard, and ashes from our hearth to make 'black salt. I had excess dog-tooth spar on hand (Icelandic calcite) so charged it to protect the corners. And then let it all sit there for a year...

Finally cleaned my altar! Did the witch woo-woo, currently covered in root! So satisfying and things feel goooood.

20190607_133801.jpg
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

it is an old thread - but it is the top thread in the category - so no harm done in adding...

just a quick word that is knowledge to most but that I have seen overlooked numerous times...

protection and cleansings are great - but they should be followed up with charging/recharging for your own magikal practice - after a good cleansing I just use dragons blood to recharge the atmosphere and then a small ritual/circle to invite the Gods Goddesses and positive energies back in...

Comment

Working...
          X