Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ (the Quetzalcoatl Apocalypse version!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ (the Quetzalcoatl Apocalypse version!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    How do you feel about male babysitters?
    I prefer female babysitters, they are way hotter.

Nah, I think the most important thing is to have someone you trust, whatever their gender is. I wouldn't mind babysitting my younger cousins, for example, when they were much younger. I think it's kinda cool.
    [4:82]

Comment

Somewhat less than completely indifferent. I like the idea of men getting more involved with children and playing active, important roles in their lives. Strong male role models are important, so male babysitters can have the potential for great impact. On the flip side, some men are not so great at it. I'd like to think that the ones interested in it would either be quite obviously a creep or quite obviously a good fellow. In a perfect world...
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Name one thing you do to help 'save the Earth'?
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have decided not to have children.

Comment

what we do to "save the earth"
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

No car, no kids, no meat and walking whenever possible. Then the usual crap: recycling, using energy bulbs, switching stuff off.. sharing my bath ^^

Kinda useless really, planet is screwed anyway, but it feels good to keep my impact to a minimum (not to mention the fact that my money goes waaay further this way).
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I use a coffee mug at work instead of styrofoam cups.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Right now? Not too much...kinda hard when I'm living out of a motel room. Happy to be back somewhere that people actively recycle, though.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I don't litter when someone is looking?

Comment

I try to remember to use a water filter instead of getting bottled water. Doesn't always work that way, like when I need to replace the filter.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I avoid littering (I won't sprint after something that I've accidentally dropped, but I'll bend over and pick something up and even follow it a bit, if you catch my meaning. A reasonable attempt to not litter). I take public transportation to work...almost all of our driving is on weekends to go camping and stuff Uhh...we recycle, but that kinda happens by default in Portland.

On a larger scale, I fight against stupidity. It's what I do.

Comment

I don't drive and I don't litter. I am also really strict about wasted electricity and never leave anything on standby
                          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Oooh! The question de jour! I'll go along for the ride! Thanks, Medusa!!

Is there a person alive today that you have not forgiven yet? And why?
                            Hell yes. Several. And nunja biznis.

What's the worst case of "buyer's remorse" you've ever had? What were you hoping to get out of your purchase but didn't?
                            Does marriage count? No?? Probably be either a hellphone or a some other 'craze' that I got sucked into. What'd I expect? My money's worth.

Which election issue (whether local or national) do you wish the candidates would just shut up about? Why don't you want to hear about it anymore?
                            I am tired of hearing ANYTHING regarding elections. I avoid TV and written media (magazines, newspapers and shit) so I can avoid the worst of it.

Been there; done that. Only a few times but still. As one that has babysat before, I don't see anything wrong with male babysitters. However, it's extremely rare for SOME reason. Prolly best to keep it that way? I dunno.

Nothing. (Anymore.) The earth doesn't need saving. The human pond scum that inhabits it all need saving... and I won't be lining up to do that, either.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Let's see.. I use a re-usable water bottle for work and gym. I drive a good mileage car and it's economy. I try to buy products that don't have a ridiculous amount of packaging. I don't litter. I don't reproduce.

What is your favorite non conventional smell?

I'll answer mine now! I love the smell of wet pavement. I love cat paws. Lemons, the smell between my breasts, gasoline, magic markers!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What is your favorite non conventional smell?

Hmm. "Non conventional..." Burnt wood? Cedar or birch, especially.

I'm assuming that shit like my ex-wife's body wash, crab apple blossoms, and 'napalm in the morning' would all be conventional smells.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X