Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ (the Quetzalcoatl Apocalypse version!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medusa's QDJ (the Quetzalcoatl Apocalypse version!)

For the new members, this is probably the third version of the Question Du Jour. I ask a daily (though that depends upon my availability) question. Rules?

Can you please quote my question you are answering? This is because different questions will be answered at different times. It's also a good jumping off point to start your own thread (if my question sparks interest)

Is there a person alive today that you have not forgiven yet? And why?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Medusa's QDJ (the Quetzalcoatl Apocalypse version!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I am reasonably good at forgiving, but I do have someone who is a repeat offender or nastiness and stalker-behaviour in my life. I can't really forgive that level of crazy until it stops. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I missed this thread!

Yes. And you get no 'why' :P

Mostly art.

Comment

This is a weird question for me to even try to answer. I say 'no' automatically, but not because I've forgiven people for wronging me, or hurting me... but I never hold anyone at fault for their behavior to begin with, so there's never anything to forgive. I get angry or hurt or whatever, but that's my reaction to their behavior, not their fault.

There are a lot of people I do not trust, though - and I keep my distance.

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I missed this thread!
        The vibes musta been out there - I was thinking of PM'ing Medusa & asking if she minded if I started one, lol.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Oh yes. I simply have the personality where I can hold a grudge for a very long time. It's just I don't want to forgive yet, I'm not done being angry. For note longest I went before forgiving someone was around 9 years. I'm only 16 which may say something.
          Circe

Comment

Yes. A couple actually. Because they ended my innocence. I was a very naive child, in fact I was very naive into my early teens, and two guys that I knew took advantage of that. They were both in their early teens as well, but the things that they did I have yet to be able to forgive.

Will you be answering your own questions, Medusa?
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

Will you be answering your own questions, Medusa?
              Lol, yes I will. I've been accused of not answering my own questions so this time I will!

I have quite a few people who have done me soo wrong. Have I forgiven them? I don't know. I think I just let enough time pass that I no longer feel the sting. And I've accepted that those things have been done to me.
              I have a tattoo that reads 'No Salvation, No Forgiveness'. And I still live by that motto.

What's the worst case of "buyer's remorse" you've ever had? What were you hoping to get out of your purchase but didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa;64956
                [COLOR="#FF0000"
                Is there a person alive today that you have not forgiven yet? And why?[/COLOR]
                Yes, because that person left a lasting negative effect on my personality that I will never completely lose.

Comment

"What's the worst case of "buyer's remorse" you've ever had? What were you hoping to get out of your purchase but didn't?"

I will not name the company,but a brand I always considered a top brand that seems to have let their quality control slip.(It was an electronic company BTW,Computers)
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What's the worst case of "buyer's remorse" you've ever had? What were you hoping to get out of your purchase but didn't?
                    I'm torn between a world of wanting to be DIY and frugal, and being a terrible spendthrift on certain items. I just can't cheap out on outdoor items (hiking boots, tents, that cool new "insert titanium item that weighs 0.4lbs here") ...and it's hard to curb when I'm not making my usual amount of money. I've definitely walked into stores, bought something, and then felt sick to my stomach over the purchase and returned it the next day.

Mostly art.

Comment

I once spent $400 on a head unit for my car, as soon as the warranty was over, the wiring went faulty, it was one of those ones that would flip open to access the buttons, and had a much nicer looking display while closed, eventually while opened youd have to push it to one side to have a chance of a button actually working. the wiring was faulty from flipping open and closed i guess it loosened a connection.... after it got just about unuseable someone broke into my truck and stole it. I hope they got shot for selling someone a stolen broken head unit. lol
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

A Dell PC with Windows Me on it.

I was hoping to get a decent running computer. I did not. I got an expensive lesson in onboard components and proprietary software and hardware.
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Nope not really, can't think of anyone.
                          [4:82]

Comment

McDonalds... for some reason I'm always convinced their breakfast burritos will be like to one's I used to get from them 5 or 6 years ago. They've been getting progressively worse and I always regret getting them. I had actually switched over to the ones at Sonic, but Sonic is withdrawing from Iowa so I guess that's out now.
                            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

It's something small for me. It's usually lipsticks. I can't for the life of me ever find the right pinks or reds. Also shoes. I've had very bad luck with shoes in the past. Always making my feet uncomfy. Come to find years later it was the Plantar Fisciitus that was the problem all along. I now take my inserts with me when I try on new shoes just to make sure they fit properly.

Which election issue (whether local or national) do you wish the candidates would just shut up about? Why don't you want to hear about it anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X