Hate It Or Love it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate It Or Love it?

i am now the proud owner of "the element encyclodepia of 5000 spells"by judika illes. I know alot of people dont like this book. What do you guys think?

Re: Hate It Or Love it?

Personally, I found a good many of the spells in it to be slightly formulaic & repetitive.

But, eh, to each their own. It's a typical spell encyclopedia, and it could be a good jumping-off point for people who aren't creative in making their own spells up.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I like it and dislike it. I dislike it for the same reason that Perze mentions, but I like it for the same reasons as what she mentions as well--as a starting place when I'm "stuck" for ideas.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I have a copy that a covener left after a ritual but never took home (don't blame her, it's bloody heavy). I don't rate it, but it is useful as a step when I want to work out.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
        X