The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

:P I think I accidentally mailed mine express!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Mine will be in the mail Monday! I'm checking my mailbox religiously in the meantime

Comment

The person who drew my name makes shrines like a boss!!!

I'm glad the one I am sending out isn't in the mail yet (I left the children under the ever watchful eyes of their father and they ripped off several components, so I have to do some damage control) because mine isn't even competing with the one I just opened!

(Are we still keeping quiet with who is matched up? When can I post pictures of mine?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          The person who drew my name makes shrines like a boss!!!

I'm glad the one I am sending out isn't in the mail yet (I left the children under the ever watchful eyes of their father and they ripped off several components, so I have to do some damage control) because mine isn't even competing with the one I just opened!

(Are we still keeping quiet with who is matched up? When can I post pictures of mine?!)
          Post away! No secrets once you get it

Mostly art.

Comment

I had a small technical failure, and have to do some repairs...once they are complete and everything is dried, it will go in the mail!

V...there is a small delay on your package as well...something about a customs form, and the postage being a bit more than I anticipated I'll have it mailed next week though!!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              I had a small technical failure, and have to do some repairs...once they are complete and everything is dried, it will go in the mail!

V...there is a small delay on your package as well...something about a customs form, and the postage being a bit more than I anticipated I'll have it mailed next week though!!
              No worries love, I can wait!

Mostly art.

Comment

I can't wait to see pics of these, I hope people post them!

Comment

I would have posted pics but I never got mine, I am sad, I hope it did not get lost forever in the mail...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                  X