Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

<---is getting crafty right now...

And picked up some stuff from the beach yesterday, just for this!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

No idea what I'm going to make yet, but I do a drawing/painting/doodle almost on a daily basis, so I'm sure to come up with something!

Mostly art.

Comment

Are there any rules regarding return addresses? I'm just not sure if I should put mine on the package when I send it. Thank ye

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
          Are there any rules regarding return addresses? I'm just not sure if I should put mine on the package when I send it. Thank ye
          I imagine this is personal prefrence, but I like to add one, cause the USPS (and other post) is totally NOT infallible. Make sure they at least know who it is from tho I imagine!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Yeah, whatever - personal preference. I usually do, but more or less as force of habit.

Mostly art.

Comment

Gah, am I too late?

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that you should have your shrines mailed out by March 31st, lovely people!

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                Gah, am I too late?
                By about a month, yes.

Mostly art.

Comment

Mine is done! But I can't mail it until Friday (payday)
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Gah, am I too late?
                    Hey, I'll swap with you. I am late, too, but I'd like to do this. Shall we swap and set a date? We'll follow the theme. How quickly do you think you could get it done? I think I could finish and mail it out by the 31st.

If that's OK with the thread starter, let's do it.

Comment

How about we extend it one more week til like the 6th or the 7th? If so I'm so in.

Comment

How about we extend it one more week til like the 6th or the 7th? If so I'm so in.
                        I'm good with extending to the 15th or so, even, if you'd like. I'm flexible. <3

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
                          I'm good with extending to the 15th or so, even, if you'd like. I'm flexible. <3

Alright it's on, as long as it okay with everyone else.

Comment

If the two of you want to do that, I would think that's cool...just exchange your addy with each other via PM. Everyone else has their addresses, since its sort of a secret Santa thing...so, go for it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Alright it's on, as long as it okay with everyone else.
                              I've no qualms about this. What you guys choose to mail each other is your own business. Maybe you can participate in the group one next time!

Mostly art.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that you should have your shrine in the mail pretty quick here. Get yer bums to the post office on Tuesday!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X