10th works for me.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

roger that.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Nov. 20th works for me...but I want whoever I get to know that it might take a bit longer to mail off than if they were in North America....Deutsche Post is fast but once it's out of Germany things can sometimes slow down (but sometimes it's also super fast....I guess it depends on exactly where it's going).

Comment

I'm good for either date!
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Okay peeps, here are the official guidelines:

1. All entries must be in to me by November 10th. This same day, or the next, you will be mailed your "secret santa" name. This gives you ONE WHOLE MONTH to make, and mail off your matchbox shrine.

2. The absolute only expense you are allowed to have on this project is the cost of a matchbox (IF AND ONLY IF) you do not already own matchboxes. All supplies must come from your house, the neighbour's back yard, a forest, etc.

3. You are allowed to make whatever you wish otherwise.

4. DEADLINE: MAILED OFF BY DECEMBER 10TH.

So...c'mon and PM me your mailing addresses!

Mostly art.

Comment

Yeah! I love rule 2. 8)
              The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

So far, I have addresses for:

Rafe
                Medusa
                Corbin
                cesara
                Deseret
                Madness

...also, if somebody could sticky this...

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=496.msg8035#msg8035 date=1288364731]

...also, if somebody could sticky this...
                  [/quote]

Done!
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=496.msg8026#msg8026 date=1288363932]
                    2. The absolute only expense you are allowed to have on this project is the cost of a matchbox (IF AND ONLY IF) you do not already own matchboxes. All supplies must come from your house, the neighbour's back yard, a forest, etc.
                    [/quote]

This is where having a craft room and an addiction to collecting craft items comes in handy!

Bwahahahha!

;D

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=496.msg8046#msg8046 date=1288366388]
                      This is where having a craft room and an addiction to collecting craft items comes in handy!

Bwahahahha!

;D
                      [/quote]
                      Work has tape and staplers! Except a mess from me! :P

Comment

Duct tape and staple guns ... woo hoo ... count me in ...
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=496.msg8046#msg8046 date=1288366388]
                          Bwahahahha!
                          ;D[/quote]

Heh, no kidding!
                          Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I like rule 2 too ... But I have emeralds, rubies, pearls, etc ... HEH HEH HEH :
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

The lady of the house is a sewer. And I got a whole junk drawer full of...junk. I feel like I am going on a hunt!

Comment

Do we decorate our matchboxes to match the person who we are sending to or is it our own ideas of a shrine we do?

Comment

Working...
                                X