A Calling from Diana...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Calling from Diana...?

Has anyone else felt as if they have had a STRONG calling from the Goddess Diana?
    Lately I've been having WEIRD coincidences. I keep pulling card after card about needing to get back to nature. and about fertility, family. I am obsessed with dogs, and for some reason had been thinking alot about stags lately.(random but true) And had been reading about how my sign(cancer) was ruled by the moon. I keep hearing the name Diana all over the place. ( I didnt even recall the goddess until I happened upon it while studying something else! and it hit me like a ton of bricks when I decided to look and see who she was!)
    Once i read who she was my jaw nearly hit the floor. She sounded like me! could it possible that Diana is calling me for some reason? but why?

Re: A Calling from Diana...?

Even if we don't have someone who specifically deals with Diana(and I can't think of anyone at the moment), I know we have some Hellenists that can help you out!
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: A Calling from Diana...?

Merry meet,

I'm no expert on Diana, but chances are considering all you've said, she probably is trying to get your attention. Perhaps try meditating on her? Like a pathworking? Maybe that way you'll receive her message(s)??

Blessings

Comment

Working...
      X