strange dream/vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange dream/vision

I was meditating trying to astral project. Idk if I fell asleep or a vision idk

It was dark there was a large oak tree carved into the tree was a human face with the mouth open wide the tree hollow . a circle of candles around the tree roughly a 12 feet wide not counting the tree trunk. I had cut my hand and was walking circles around the tree vibrating some rune blood dripping on to the roots. within the mouth of the face carving was placed a cloth doll bound with a blue ribbin like the hang man tarot. I picked up a candle and lit it using the candle to the left most point of the tree and lit the doll aflame. light from
    the flame glowing they the eyes of the face.

at this point I opened my eyes back in my room several hours past.

Have any of you ever heard of something like this?

Re: strange dream/vision

bump. any one heard of things like this happening?

Comment

I have had many dreams and visions littered with much symbolism. I have a question that burns in my mind with this.
      I had a very... interesting sense trying to read the lines of the explanation here. They seemed to dance, stretch, and give a false appearance in length, and just made it difficult to read. So Im sure there is definitely something here.
      I digress... My question for you... Is what is your goal with wanting to be able to astral project? What were you wishing to accomplish during this session?

Comment

Personally, I prefer to go with the mundane, first.

If you fell asleep and were dreaming, how would you break the experience down as a dream? Write it down, then go through, point by point, and see if you can work out what those things symbolize for you. Free associate even. Sometimes our brains will come up with connections that our logical waking mind doesn't see right away.

If that's not working, go from there...
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
        X