Effect of Dying Trees, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effect of Dying Trees, etc.

Is anyone here affected energy-wise by dying plants, trees, etc?
    "All four winds blow steady, singing 'hie, the open road is home!'"
    http://hagstones.blogspot.com

Re: Effect of Dying Trees, etc.

Oh yes, why do you ask?
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

In nature, no. I see it as making room for new trees to grow. I feel the energy of the forest however, and of the living trees. Everything must live and die, just like people, trees do get old, catch disease, and die. I feel sympathy for the dying trees, but know that they have had their time on this planet and now must allow younger trees their place.

If I had a previous attraction to the tree (I have some "favorite" ones), then by all means yes. It's like the difference between a relative dying and a stranger dying. You feel sympathy for the stranger, but you feel like your emotions are being torn apart if it's a relative.

Comment

Yes. If they're rotting or diseased I can sense a disturbance. But if I'm cutting down a tree for some specific purpose I feel a different sort of empowering energy.
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

I ask because there are a couple of dying pine trees in front of my apartment (brown needles, obscene amount of pine cones still attached) and the energy of the apartment is really dark - draining. I've been getting headaches and other problems quite a bit since I moved in. The trees are the shade of the apartment.
          "All four winds blow steady, singing 'hie, the open road is home!'"
          http://hagstones.blogspot.com

Comment

Ah, ok. You may have to close off your energies around that area. I have to do that as an empath. Otherwise I go nuts.
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Working...
            X