Today's Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Adventure

Today was a day filled with self exploration, and I feel that I should share it.

So I'll start you off with a synopsis. I finished my last test of the semester, thus completing everything I have to do (except finals which are next week ). Also, the weather here was phenomenal. Honestly, it was about 82 degrees, and sunny... simply wonderful. Anyways my friend Derek and I decided that it would be a good idea to go for a walk. We didn't know where we were going, but we cut through a field. A lot of wildlife came to visit us, and we continued on. After about thirty minutes, we arrived at a creek. It was so calm and peaceful, it seemed virtually untouched by the public. Complete bliss filled me as I stepped into the water. It was cool and refreshing, and seductive in the way it relieved me from the heat. We stayed there for quite awhile, maybe even two hours... simply skipping stones. I didn't have time to perform a ritual, but was able to draw the pentacle and give thanks. We then hiked back. It was pure bliss.

I might head back tonight and set up an altar, and perform a ritual.

I hope you all enjoyed the day too. Blessed be.
    Last edited by Spright; 04 May 2012, 10:40.

Re: Today's Adventure

Sounds lovely!

We have a spot like that near our home...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

What a lovely place to stumble on! Lucky
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Places like that always make me so happy too. It is one of the few places where you feel truly at peace. The world these days moves so fast. It is nice to find a place where time seems to stand still.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X