Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protection Magic Omen

Hey guys

okay so for the past couple of weeks I have felt the need to do some type of protection Magic. So I did a very subtle thing. Last week our school had a gas leak and evacuated and then as I got into the car another car almost hit me. I was carrying the protection charms that I had made. So then this week I forgot about it and didnt worry too much. However last night was a different story. (forgot to mention a burgular was on my property last weekend, and I looked at him and he ran off, freaking scary lol) anywho, last night I had a dream. I had a dream I got a text from a guy named "racist" (lol dont ask) and it said that he was going to kill me. I then looked out the window and saw three thugs coming my way, and they pointed at me and ran into the building. I then heard a voice, or it was a thought that said , "Protection Magic, do Protection Magic!!!" so I dont know if this is my subconcious/concious mind telling me to do somthing. (also last night I prayed for any messages to be sent to me) It is kind of scary, and I know alot of protection rituals and etc. I just was wondering if I could have your opinion. Would this be a sign to do protection magic. Due to all those past events, the dream, and I asked for a dream as well. It seems little weird. what are your thoughts? thanks and blessed be

Re: Protection Magic Omen

Sounds like an unsafe area...

That said, I would follow the advice I was given very early in my path: for a headache cast the healing spell, take the aspirin. Yes, a protection spell is good, but also keep other things on you like mace, lock your doors, etc. Safety precautions should never be neglected.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

I agree with Caelia. Protection magick is a good idea, but don't expect it to work for everything on its own. You need to up your guard and take regular actions too.

Comment

Thanks guys ya I always do things mundanly with magical things. Because I see magic as changing possiblities but you have to work at it right? Also my mom just called me telling me that a psychic came up to her at work and told me to call her, and said "you need to use protection when it comes to these things." so ya I am taking the advice. Thanks guys and blessed be

Comment

Working...
        X