Girlfriend's father has stage 4 liver cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend's father has stage 4 liver cancer

Hey y'all, just wondering (ha) if you could throw out some good juju for my girlfriend's father. We found out last week that he has stage 4 liver cancer. It started in his gallbladder and spread to the liver and some intestines. They removed his gallbladder and they're starting chemo but the doctors gave him at very best one year.

He is my girlfriend's hero and her rock. I don't know how to help or what to do. He's in a terrible amount of pain no matter how many painkillers they give him. They thought it was just gallstones and we were totally unprepared for this so everyone's life is a mess.

Thanks in advance.
    Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Re: Girlfriend's father has stage 4 liver cancer

Oh my! Prayers are on the way!
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Prayers are sent for her whole family.
      sigpic

Comment

So, sorry to hear this. Prayers are being sent. I also hear that the alternative energy healing method, Reiki, helps with pain from Cancer and the chemo treatments. If you look, there might be a practitioner somewhere in your area. I don't expect it to cure him, but it could help him enjoy his remaining time here on Earth.

Comment

My prayers and energy are with her family and you.

Comment

Thanks guys. He finally got cleared to go home yesterday! He's on oxygen and a pain meds patch but for now i think he's doing alright. I would love to try reiki however his wife is a very devout catholic and wouldn't approve of such things. I wish i could. As of now we are trying to get him to try wheatgrass because we read a story of a woman who overcame liver cancer (as of what we read this is a serious miracle) and she attributed this to the wheat grass so we think it will at least help.

Thank you again, i'm sure those prayers helped get him home.
            Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Working...
            X