A ghost and contacting spirits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ghost and contacting spirits

Ok I have the spirit of a fallen soldier here at my home. My friend Becca has informed me that he is here to teach me how to contact and talk to the spirits of those passed on. For those familiar with this kind of spirit contact, how did you get started? Who taught you? I what experiences (both positive and negative) did you have? Any recommendations for me?

Re: A ghost and contacting spirits

Cindy, given that you are presently so tired and stressed http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...7-Sanity-spell I would not recommend taking on anything new just yet. New skills, particularly in contacting spirits requires a lot of attention and effort, and you simply won't be able to do this if you are constantly tired. So I would sort that out first.

Secondly, if your friend Becca is sufficiently au fait that she can tell you not only that a fallen soldier is present in your home, but also his purpose in being there, I would suggesting asking her how she proposes you going about it. Is she a medium or spiritualist herself? Because if she is not, and particularly if she has no skills in that department, I would be very wary of what she is suggesting. When spirits what to make contact they will. If they want to help train you, they will make this happen. And of course you have a choice, you can say yes, no, or maybe later.

It's very exciting when this sort of thing happens, but it is a huge responsibility. Don't rush in if you would benefit from a little 'me' time first.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Hey! Thanks for the reply.
      The beginning of the whole thing was my friends, Becca, Zach, and I were casting some spells a couple days ago. On my way home (about half way) I felt the distinct presence of an extra person in my car. It's a little weird in the explanation, but I knew he was a fallen soldier because I couldn't necessarily "see" him, but I sensed who he was and what he was wearing.
      Becca skills as a medium are minimal and basic information (name, KIA), but her specialty is talking with spirit guides.
      What I do know from my own sensing is that he's spending his time hanging out outside my house - mostly out of respect to my husband, who isn't comfortable letting any spirits in. Although, frankly I would almost prefer Thomas (the guy's name) to come into my house. I've been told that my daughter has some major potential as a medium and she's going through a thing where she's saying there are ghosts everywhere and that she's scared. It would be nice to have a friendly spirit in the house to teach her how to deal with what she's seeing (if it isn't her already-over-active imagination).
      Thanks for your input and actually, after my stress level drops a bit, I'm going to talk to a woman who I know is a medium and get some help from her as well.

Comment

I think Tylluan has given some great advice on this subject.
        I can give you some experiences I have had.
        My old roommate was dating this guy in Orlando and we lived like 2 hours south of that. The roommate had cancer and died. I had started having dreams (before I knew of the bf, the cancer, or the death) about this picture in a pretty little silver frame. It was a picture of a house. And in it was a picture of roommate and this stranger to me photoshopped into it.

Well my roommate broke down one day, and he told me what happened. Then the bf started to linger around me. Desperately trying to get my attention. After a few days of this I had gone out side and lit a cigerette. I was still getting huge nicotine rushes from this and I knew that by entering a slightly altered state the veil to the spirits would thin. I heard a sound behind me like someone dropping to the ground, landing on their feet. Like they suddenly appeared. I was asked not to turn around. So I didn't. Then I heard with my ears, not my sixth sense, "Tell him I love him." This startled me. It was the first time I had ever made contact with a human spirit. I kept it to myself.

My roommate a few days later came to my room and showed me this bag he had. He had gone to Orlando to visits his BF's best friends. He had come back with a lot of his clothes and this gift bag the bf had prepared for him. He had not had the heart to open it, and he asked if I would sit with him when he opened it. I said I would. He pulled a silver frame from the bag. Guess what the picture was. The look of shock and amazement on my face showed strongly. He asked me what was wrong. So I told him the story of the dreams and what the BF had said.

We had discussed further about the odd little haunting we had for the past few days since he brought all the things to our home. That was the last night we had felt the spirit in our home. He just wanted to tell my roommate one last time that he loved him. It was really sweet, and humbling to know that I got to be the vessel for that.

Comment

Working...
        X