My blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My blog

I posted this in the blog post somewhere, but I thought I'd make my own post for it, because I want to share stuff from it sometimes!

I also want to ask everyone...can you guys click on some of the ads? Wordpress has a new ad program that I'm beta testing, and I want to see how it works out.

Re: My blog

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    I also want to ask everyone...can you guys click on some of the ads? Wordpress has a new ad program that I'm beta testing, and I want to see how it works out.
    http://daniellegriffin.com
    Done!
    [4:82]

Comment

Can do! I use to use adsense and know what it's like to not have folks click on ads. Lemme know how it works for you because I'm considering wordpress.

ADD: I'm following you too so I can keep up with your posts
      Last edited by Caelia; 04 Jun 2012, 19:32.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Yayyy thanks!

Wordpress just started it, and from what I can tell it's pretty similar to adsense, except you can use it on Wordpress. I might eventually end up hosting my blog externally and use Wordpress.org, so I might not be using this forever, because you can only use Wordads on a wordpress.com hosted blog. If that's the case I'll use adsense...but for now, I'm trying this out!

I'll keep you updated...I'll get a statement or something like that at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
        X