What's playing in the cinema?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's playing in the cinema?

Avengers. I've seen it twice (3D and IMAX) and contemplating seeing it again. SO GOOD! <3 Joss Whedon <3
    Attached Files
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: What's playing in the cinema?

I'm just waiting for Brave.

This movie already owns my soul.

Braaaaaave!
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
      Avengers. I've seen it twice (3D and IMAX) and contemplating seeing it again. SO GOOD! <3 Joss Whedon <3
      We went to see it TWICE because we liked it so much. And that scene happens to be my favorite

Another good one is The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, it didn't get a lot of publicity but is a really great movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Going to see Snow White and the Huntsman tonight with my girlfriend. Saw Avengers, Hunger Games, John Carter, Battleship, and Men in Black 3. All were entertaining, but I found the stories rather shallow in all but John Carter. Hunger Games may have a deeper story in the books, but that did not translate into the movie and I am not inclined to read the books just so I can get the movie that cost more than the book.

Looking forward to the new Spiderman and the final installment of the Batman trilogy. And in August, the 2012 movie that I have truly been waiting for, Expendables 2 will be coming out. My 2012 ultimate movie was supposed to be Superman, but they moved it to July of 2013 because of the Hobbit, so it will by my 2013 ultimate movie.

Comment

The Hubby is taking Chickadee to see Brave this weekend, for their Daddy-Daughter "Date" Night.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

My girlfriend and I saw Snow White and the Huntsman last night. It was pretty good. There were a few nits that I was able to pick, but overall, it was pretty well done.

Comment

I don't go to the movies. Our son has autism and makes movies impossible. Our drive-in is closed this summer. I have decided I am going to take him to the latest showing and give him his melatonin and hope he falls asleep. I am all hyped up for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Comment

"Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?"

:P x
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Wanting to see Brave! It looks soo cute.
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw Prometheus. Up next is Snow white and the Huntsman.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Brave looks brill, however, I'm a Scot and so will likely be insulted by the horrible accents! Disney has never done Scottish right :P Mind you Billy Connolly is playing the King, can't really go wrong there can you? x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Yeah, Awesome movie it was in 3D. And stunts too....

Comment

I saw the Expendables 2 recently. Fun with lots of action and a nice dash of campy humor.

Comment

Working...
                          X