X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about wine

Talking about wine ....

A never ending subject - and a pleasant one.

I remember that I started a thread about wine in the old forum - and would like to start a thread about wine again now.

To begin the talk I ask:

Do you remember the wine that you had most recently?

What was it - and how was it?

Re: Talking about wine

I can't drink alcohol any more. But I have sipped some nice White Zin. I used to think I would love red wines like Merlot. But I found them awful. I don't like warm wine. And when I learned how to actually airate the wine in my mouth, I found I really liked the sweet of white zin.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Unruly Red, last Sunday. I fell down my dad's stairs on my ass after a few glasses! I prefer red, but I admit it's for the age fighting antioxydants and all the other apparent health benefits. Well, that, and the fact I enjoy being mildly drunk!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I see here are some friends of good wine! Welcome!

May the wine bring joy to your heart!

... as an old wise man has once said - many centuries ago .....

Comment

Some Bio Riesling from the Mosel. It was nice

Comment

Comment

Heeeeeelp, we're being spammed. Someone throw a bucket of water over the nasty bot!!!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I found your post very informative. This was very useful information. I think also that wine can be injurius to health, but when consumed moderately is ok. Your post has been most useful for me, new user with only one post, and I thank you for these important infos.

Awesome seo service!

Comment

Last edited by Larix; 08 Jun 2012, 04:46.

Comment

Originally posted by dnasolution70
                    i think wine is sometime injurius to healthwhen poeple drink over the limit. I can't drink alcohol any more. But I have sipped some nice White Zin. I used to think I would love red wines like Merlot. But I found them awful. I don't like warm wine. And when I learned how to actually airate the wine in my mouth, I found I really liked the sweet of white zin.
                    Let us compare:

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I can't drink alcohol any more. But I have sipped some nice White Zin. I used to think I would love red wines like Merlot. But I found them awful. I don't like warm wine. And when I learned how to actually airate the wine in my mouth, I found I really liked the sweet of white zin.
                    Last edited by Larix; 08 Jun 2012, 04:47.

Comment

Blackberry Merlot happens to be my personal favorite right now. But Tuesday I had Pomegranate Berry Pinot Noir. It was alright, but I am stuck on the Merlot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dnasolution70
                        i think wine is sometime injurius to healthwhen poeple drink over the limit. I can't drink alcohol any more. But I have sipped some nice White Zin. I used to think I would love red wines like Merlot. But I found them awful. I don't like warm wine. And when I learned how to actually airate the wine in my mouth, I found I really liked the sweet of white zi
                        WTH? Part of that was my post all mushed into someone else's.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Nothing to see here folks, I too care of it.
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                            Nothing to see here folks, I too care of it.
                            Reminded me of... "These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along."

Last edited by LiadanWillows; 09 Jun 2012, 09:56. Reason: picture too big
                            sigpic

Comment

I found out earlier, that this is 'British Wine Week'. I don't personally rate British wine, but I guess I'll grab a bottle for the occasion! Well, tomorrow, when I finally get out of this place (work).

Comment

Working...
                              X