Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel lost.

Hi everyone...again!

I haven't posted anything yet because I just didn't know what exactly to say, which lead me to this topic. (which if it needs to be moved I'm terribly sorry for posting in the wrong area) I'm not sure where to begin really, I've read and listed to a LOT of different views on various different subjects and a lot of people mostly cover Wicca and I fall into some of that yet I believe strongly in coexistence and tolerance between ALL different paths. But that's besides the point.

But what I really started this topic is to understand how to go about diving deeper so I can't climb out so easy next time. (if that makes any sense) I do work a lot and have a baby on the way I just want to find a way for me to truly discover what I believe and how to go about my path more deeply. (it's hard for me not to be lazy)

Also I would like to see if anyone could help or hold me accountable some way, in my studies because I have a VERY supportive fiance it's just that she's a border line Pagan is what I call her (shes considers her self a "non bible-thumper".) And I just don't want to force her to help me with something she doesn't quite agree with. (yet)

I guess that's all I have to say. Thanks in advance to you all!

)0(

TAS

Re: I feel lost.

Originally posted by tehalonesoul View Post
    Hi everyone...again!
    But what I really started this topic is to understand how to go about diving deeper so I can't climb out so easy next time. (if that makes any sense) I do work a lot and have a baby on the way I just want to find a way for me to truly discover what I believe and how to go about my path more deeply. (it's hard for me not to be lazy)
    TAS
    Congrats on the baby coming! In my experience, time and research is very important in achieving personal growth. I can relate to what you are suggesting and, while I don't feel adequate enough to give you advice, I can try my best to point you in the right direction. If you can elaborate further on where you are coming from, I can recommend books and websites that you might find helpful. Are you referring to Paganism in general, the traditions of Witchcraft and the like, or an infusion of both?
    Last edited by Guest; 10 Jun 2012, 00:17.

Comment

Re: I feel lost.

Well, I have just recently ventured up to the mountains of my state (North Carolina) and I spoke with a VERY polite and intelligent lady about some things like my altar, and things to ask my self. I am begging to feel as though I'm an Eclectic Pagan.

But to answer your question. I want both really so I can find what fits me. I read some where once "As long as it feels right to you, that's the right path." I think I'm begging to understand that whole concept. Anyways, I think that if I can find something that falls somewhat in the middle of Wicca/Witchcraft and Paganism is right for me. But one question. Would my "title" of what type of Pagan I am fall any certain way if I believed in ALL different Gods and Goddesses? Just wondering?

-TAS-

Comment

Working...
      X