THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

The HD is for the tiny faeries that live in your hair Thal,they want to have a great picture too.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The decline of humanity is pretty much complete now. There's an app for farts. http://www.brobible.com/gear/article...gn=pubexchange
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

He who smelt it(Via app),dealt it(Via app)..so,if a fart is made in the emptiness of the digital forest,does it make a sound? What does a digital fart smell like?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          He who smelt it(Via app),dealt it(Via app)..so,if a fart is made in the emptiness of the digital forest,does it make a sound? What does a digital fart smell like?
          Are you trying to make my head asplode?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Last night I had a vivid dream in which all my teeth came loose. By the time I had pulled them all out, I had a bushel basket full of teeth - some were as big as my head, and several were brightly colored.

Generally dreams of loosing teeth indicate health concerns (usually dream meanings are pretty personal, but there are several varieties of "anxiety-related" dreams that are common, like the one where you find yourself naked in public), but, since I recently had to have a tooth pulled, and the dentist pointed one out that I'll be loosing soon, the dream is most likely related to that.

It's not fun being at the age when your body parts start abandoning you - ears, eyes, teeth - while you're still trying to use them.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I don't even really recognize Canada anymore. It's gotten so conservative since I left. A lot of my friends are liberal, but I'm seeing more and more people on Facebook posting Ayn Rand crap and BS opinions about multiculturalism (eg: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...282...although you're not supposed to wear hats in courts, I doubt that would be enforced if it were a bandana or a vintage women's hat that has to be fixed to your head with hat pins). I read more and more stuff like this in the news as well, from all over the country. It's like a place I don't even recognize. I don't want to be from a country like that. That's not my country.

Luckily, I'm dual. If it keeps going in that direction, I definitely won't move back to Canada, ever.

Comment

My phone fell out of my pocket running for the train. It split into a few pieces (survived though). A few people stopped to watch me scramble around for my phone. Noone offered to help. They just stopped to watch. What's wrong with people?
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  I don't even really recognize Canada anymore. It's gotten so conservative since I left. A lot of my friends are liberal, but I'm seeing more and more people on Facebook posting Ayn Rand crap and BS opinions about multiculturalism (eg: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...282...although you're not supposed to wear hats in courts, I doubt that would be enforced if it were a bandana or a vintage women's hat that has to be fixed to your head with hat pins). I read more and more stuff like this in the news as well, from all over the country. It's like a place I don't even recognize. I don't want to be from a country like that. That's not my country.

Luckily, I'm dual. If it keeps going in that direction, I definitely won't move back to Canada, ever.
                  Sorry to say,I think Canada got jiggy with the US and caught a virus that has been ravaging the States for a while...Our bad..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Sorry to say,I think Canada got jiggy with the US and caught a virus that has been ravaging the States for a while...Our bad..
                    If you mean "US during the Bush administration", I'd agree. I'd much rather have Obama as a leader than Harper. On your side of the border, all sorts of things are getting more liberal. On our side, we're wiping away years of liberal policies. Good job, Canada.

Comment

If you mean "US during the Bush administration", I'd agree. I'd much rather have Obama as a leader than Harper. On your side of the border, all sorts of things are getting more liberal. On our side, we're wiping away years of liberal policies. Good job, Canada.
                      Yes but with every liberal step forward we take we take 3 conservative steps back. It scares me with some of the crap that are coming out of people's mouth. I watched something last night where Sarah Palin said the Pope isn't conservative enough!!!! They want religion in public schools but they only want their Christianity in schools. They want to punish sex-ed teachers and librarians (something we are discussing in another thread). They don't want foreigners or foreign law but they all seem to forget their ancestors aren't from this country. We were all foreign at one time, and they also forget that book which they hold so dear is foreign law. The bible was not wrote in the United States.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

OMG I saw that on The Daily Show! Crazy....

Comment

there are times when I really think humanity is something like a virus on this planet,but why would we be the villein that breaks the peaceful silence with our main ambition of being absolute master of nature,even if it means killing it.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

OMG I saw that on The Daily Show! Crazy....

I know is that crap not crazy???

- - - Updated - - -

My grandmothers 77th birthday is this year. Never can I remember a time when all of her children and grandchildren have gotten together and done something to celebrate her birthday. In recent years it has really upset her. Especially with my dad and step-mom living right next door. My step-mom goes above and beyond on cakes for certain family members and other get nothing. My grandmother is one of these. My dad does little things my brother and I each take her to dinner for her birthday. Her other son a gift.

But this year I have had enough. I sent a message to all her children and grandchildren about getting together for her birthday. Its 3 months away plenty of time to get shit accomplished. All are in favor of making her birthday a Linda McCall family reunion weekend, with the exception of my step-mother. She doesn't like camping, she doesn't like the heat, we have to plan it around her cruise with my dad(she hasn't booked their cruise yet) and they are taking a trip to Illinois in July to see other family so I have to plan it around that as well. I am no afraid to plan this thing without them. I know it would hurt my dad's feeling because he loves his mother dearly but his wife drives me crazy!!!

Side note I discovered he doesn't have Facebook because she goes through his shit and freaks out on him. Shes 18 years his junior and they have been married for 13 years. My dad is not and never has been a cheater but she wont let him have a facebook because she doesn't trust him but she has one, and is on it all the time. He quit calling my Grandmother on his lunch break because she was mad he talked to my grandmother more than her.

Just once I want to tell the damn woman the world doesn't revolve around her!! But I keep my mouth shut and keep the peace cause that makes my Daddy hapy.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

It's raining. And I need it to stop briefly at 4:30 am. I have to ride my bike to work. No bus option that early. So yeah. Might have to take my make up with me. Meh.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                The first snow, in a place were you don't get a ton of snow, but they still take care of the roads, is great (especially in December or January).

Its almost March. This isn't the first snow. And these people wouldn't know a snow plow or salt truck if it ran them over.
                                Random question from someone who'd never even seen snow, let alone had to deal with living with it...

If you put salt on snow, or the roads or whatever it is that you do... is this salt then getting into the ground or waterways? That doesn't seem appropriate to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X