THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Spousal unit threw out a mason jar today because I hadn't cleaned it, and it got tucked behind something (this is how he cleans - hide it behind another object = automatically better). It was just an empty jam jar. I retrieved it out of the garbage, and threw it in the sink with some water.

Who throws out glass because they don't want to clean it? It could have at least gone in the recycling, or...he could have told me he wanted it cleaned and I could have cleaned it. OR he could have cleaned it himself.

FFS. I'm furious.

As an aside rant, I came home wanting sex, and instead we're arguing about a mason jar. I miss new relationships.

Mostly art.

Comment

For the fact that when a long time ago I realise that my friend, who used to be, is a Christian and often holds his belief and practices on religious values, which I often leaned towards such people for morality security with friends. When I knew that he stabbed me in the back just to feel good with the 'popular' crowd only when my security blanket is shattered.

Trust myself to rely too much on thinking that I hold more biasness on religious people when there is shit I hear about that most people in my country become Chirstians just because they wouldn't want to be lonely, and have been thought to be nice to people, the politically correct way, bleh.

Not that I have an issue with Christianity of course, just the people trying to form some sort of masquerade collective.

Comment

I need a protest buddy. There's a big protest against climate change this weekend and I really want to go, but most of my friends aren't really political enough to go protest with me :/

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          I need a protest buddy. There's a big protest against climate change this weekend and I really want to go, but most of my friends aren't really political enough to go protest with me :/
          You are too far away...we are a protest family...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Can you wait till I get over there? Or else we should see if there is one when I'm over there!
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

A few people I know are interested! I guess I do have some friends who are into protesting!

I know a couple of close friends of mine would definitely go, but they are away right now. My boyfriend would as well, but he leaves that day.

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              You are too far away...we are a protest family...
              You go to protests as a family? I love that!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
              Can you wait till I get over there? Or else we should see if there is one when I'm over there!
              We should! Europeans love to protest things, so it could happen :P

Comment

You go to protests as a family? I love that!
                Yup, we let our kids make political statements.

You should hear Phee's opinon on a) what makes a family and b) how we should treat the earth.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I just discovered that a very good friend and supporter of my page on Facebook no longer Likes/Follows my page I lost a few other supporters because I posted a Mabon image... I wasn't aware that you can't like someone's art because they're not the same religion as you...

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    Yup, we let our kids make political statements.

You should hear Phee's opinon on a) what makes a family and b) how we should treat the earth.
                    Haha that's so cool!

My parents let me make political statements, it's just that there weren't many opportunities to make them publicly where I grew up. They let me protest when they cut down the empty lot down the street, though.

Comment

I discovered that my old computer's graphics card was better than the one in my new one, so I set about to swap them. I did so without an issue, but when I booted up, everything was horrible. I couldn't get the resolution right, all my settings looked like crap, and all around I felt that it was not the upgrade I was expecting.

Comment

We should! Europeans love to protest things, so it could happen :P
                        All right its settled. We're gonna protest.

Interestingly ive never protested in australia, partly due to distance, and partly because when I was in the city I had no friends who gave a shit.

Thal, you should make a blog post with Phee's opinions it'd be an awesome read!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My brother has been kicked out of rehab for neglecting to inform his sup he was prescribed Oxy for jaw pain. In this situation the sup would've distributed the medication as needed but since he just kept it they kicked him out. So for right now he's home again while the lawyers appeal to yet another rehab place to take him so he wont go to jail. He's also contracted Hep C and we don't know how long he's had it. I am on edge majorly.
                          Circe

Comment

My friend was kicked out of rehab because they found out she had a girlfriend. Seriously.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Really Duce?,was that in California?...So does that mean being gay is worse than being addicted? WTF have they done to my birth state???
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                                My brother has been kicked out of rehab for neglecting to inform his sup he was prescribed Oxy for jaw pain. In this situation the sup would've distributed the medication as needed but since he just kept it they kicked him out. So for right now he's home again while the lawyers appeal to yet another rehab place to take him so he wont go to jail. He's also contracted Hep C and we don't know how long he's had it. I am on edge majorly.
                                My half brother has hep c...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment