THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I'm trying to lose weight and so I feel hungry all the time. I'm used to eating whatever I want whenever I want and so now I feel like I'm constantly starving.

More of a whine than a rant, but I don't wannaaaaaaa

Comment

In the last 24 hours, I've cleaned vomit out of the carpet, cleaned cat poo from all over the bathroom, and washed a very angry, poop-laden cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Peri_Dot View Post
        In the last 24 hours, I've cleaned vomit out of the carpet, cleaned cat poo from all over the bathroom, and washed a very angry, poop-laden cat.
        What happened to your cat? o.o'

my rant:
        Relationships become so complex so quickly. It is sorta fun though.. even if the compliments are losing meaning
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          What happened to your cat? o.o'
          She was having some tummy issues.

Comment

I like my new position, hate my new schedule. Put it this way. I'm scheduled to wake up just 2 hours after the normal time I fall asleep. Needless to say, this is rough. I sleep well every other night. Hopefully I get used to this new schedule soon.
            I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
            I became Abdishtar this spring.
            Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

So my music teacher loses my coursework THREE days before she posts it, and yells at me for it being late when I finish it AGAIN. What the hell?!
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Thought I might FINALLY get two nights off in a row. No luck. They need me in for 11 hours tonight too (usually do 10). Have to admit, my wage was AMAZING for last month and I only worked 40 hours overtime. I'm hoping having 60 hours overtime, as I have this month, will bring even more smiles on pay day. Still, I'm feeling exhausted and in need of a break.

Which brings me to my next rant: my dearest Jon Paul has tooth ache. His last two days of work are today and tomorrow, dental hospital is closed on Saturday and we go away on Sunday. I'm starting to think we should cancel the trip.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

The more I look around in the Pagan community the more distrust and lack of compassion I find. I know I've played my part in this, if nothing else because I consider myself a contributing member to any Pagan community I participate. I try to do what I can where I can and mind myself. I also check my distrust and lack of compassion to see if it has its place. But it's getting out of hand, and I'm sick of it. It was for this same disparity in practice and belief that I left Christianity (ok, it was a few other things too, but that was a big one). Maybe it's time I too withdraw from all Pagan "communities".
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                    The more I look around in the Pagan community the more distrust and lack of compassion I find. I know I've played my part in this, if nothing else because I consider myself a contributing member to any Pagan community I participate. I try to do what I can where I can and mind myself. I also check my distrust and lack of compassion to see if it has its place. But it's getting out of hand, and I'm sick of it. It was for this same disparity in practice and belief that I left Christianity (ok, it was a few other things too, but that was a big one). Maybe it's time I too withdraw from all Pagan "communities".
                    *hugs*

Hope this doesn't have to do with the new member misunderstanding on here last night. If so, I'm sorry...I was pretty out of it, and the distrust, etc. was not intentional.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

It's not just that, Dez. The last straw for me was trying to help out someone I know by passing the word along and faced accusations of a scam. I didn't mind the questions, and I understand it's the internet and all, but the whole "dirt digging" was what did it.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

Giving up my paranoia might be considered a step on the road to sanity. I'm sort of expecting gravity to start randomly switching on and off if I try that.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                          It's not just that, Dez. The last straw for me was trying to help out someone I know by passing the word along and faced accusations of a scam. I didn't mind the questions, and I understand it's the internet and all, but the whole "dirt digging" was what did it.
                          You get idiots in all areas of life though. Please don't leave PF, it wouldn't be the same without you and I have become quite fond of you (and quite a few others I could mention!).

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Oh rant.. yeah. erm.. I've gained 5lb in 5 weeks. Just because I didn't have time to work out as much as I was before. Weirdly though, I actually don't think I look too terrible. Maybe it was my mum saying 'Oh, you look healthier. You were starting to look really old and sickly last time I saw you!' that did it. You can always rely on parents not to candy-coat the truth.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My skin was perfectly fine on my chest when I went to bed. Quite literally woke up with chest wrinkles. WTF!? I look like a pasty Cabana Chat lady! I'm not supposed to get this at 28. T_T
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

to descend."

Comment

What the duck?
                              Circe

Comment

I want my nerves to get lost! Fuck my nerves seriously! It's just maddening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X