THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I am so angry, I am actually having a minor panic attack. An online friend of mine introduced me to another friend... I've always been kind of itsy about her... But this is really the last straw.

Humanity is suffering, but nature is not?! I want to bash your skull in!

Comment

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
      I am so angry, I am actually having a minor panic attack. An online friend of mine introduced me to another friend... I've always been kind of itsy about her... But this is really the last straw.

Humanity is suffering, but nature is not?! I want to bash your skull in!
      Hold in there WT... I'm sorry that they are causing you so much unpleasantness this evening. I wish you better times, and better buddies....
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
        Hold in there WT... I'm sorry that they are causing you so much unpleasantness this evening. I wish you better times, and better buddies....
        Thanks, Malflick... *Inhale* I really don't want to blow up on her... Damn it, I'm even on my period. She knows I'm Pagan, she knows I adore nature over humanity... And she knows I started my period today.... It's just, I feel like she's completely ignoring all the variables here.

I try to be a good person but it's so damn difficult ;w;

Comment

Thanks, Malflick... *Inhale* I really don't want to blow up on her... Damn it, I'm even on my period. She knows I'm Pagan, she knows I adore nature over humanity... And she knows I started my period today.... It's just, I feel like she's completely ignoring all the variables here.

I try to be a good person but it's so damn difficult ;w;
          that would make this all hella frustrating for you... A friend should know better than to provoke you on things you care about, especially when its a time like now. Thats just damn insensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
            that would make this all hella frustrating for you... A friend should know better than to provoke you on things you care about, especially when its a time like now. Thats just damn insensitive.
            *Sigh* I don't think this relationship will work out. Every time I talk to her, she seems to say something that (whether meant to or not) hurts me. And that sort of negativity is something I will not allow to wash over me on a daily basis.

UPDATE

And here comes the crying. She is very obviously mocking my Pagan beliefs now. I feel betrayed. Why would my friend introduce me to her?

Comment

*Sigh* I don't think this relationship will work out. Every time I talk to her, she seems to say something that (whether meant to or not) hurts me. And that sort of negativity is something I will not allow to wash over me on a daily basis.

UPDATE

And here comes the crying. She is very obviously mocking my Pagan beliefs now. I feel betrayed. Why would my friend introduce me to her?
              *internet hugs* I'm so very sorry WT.... I really honestly am. Cut that unnecessary pain out of your life if you can... Take care.

You DO deserve better.

Comment

I have no pants to wear, pretty much every single pair I own has a ripped crotch! Except for my sweatpants, which I can't find. Where does Bruce Banner buy his pants? The Hulk never has this problem.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Why must so many shows involve some form of animal death?

It's getting really hard to find watchable stuff up in this house.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I didn't have to wake up early and yet, there I was waking up at the crack of dawn. Tonight I'm nipping that right in the old bud. A sleeping pill is my friend. I'm getting mah sleep even if it kills me!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Road works, right outside my freaking window and I've just come off a night shift, and have work again tonight. I wouldn't care, but I only have one night off, in EIGHT.. which is tough enough. I at least have the option of moving the futon, which is something, but it is physically shaking the whole flat.

I wish there was someone I could scream at over this..
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Road works- as Jembru said, and the thought that everyone has a destiny to fulfill without the ability to change it.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Roommates... Don't clean stuff just so you can bitch and say no one else cleans later....

Comment

^ My life. x
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Gah, it needs to be naptime so I can watch this episode of Project Runway!

Comment

I need to write to a government official for my government class about an issue. My main problem is I have no idea what I can write about that an official would be able to do anything about. I was going to write about sexual assault in the military but then I thought "so what?" and realized that theres no laws or anything which could be passed to alleviate the situation. I have government class because I either don't care or I don't see how the government can help. It doesn't assist matters that she keeps ranting about the preservation of democracy and how we should be defending our rights from the government like we're under attack from undercover communists or something.
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X