I love Prunes
    I poop regularly.
    yay.

awe, no prunes.
    boo.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

You know that feeling when you find something you should have known and you feel like a total and utter idiot?
      That's me right now.
      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

So day 7 and no one actually yelled at me.

A customer got right up in my PERSONAL MOTHER EFFING SPACE and told me 'how purrrty' I smelled. That I smelled like bubble gum. That in all the tool stores he's been in he's never smelled anyone as nice as me. And was I going to be at the register when he went up to buy his stuff. I walked away. Into the bathroom. To hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

A customer got right up in my PERSONAL MOTHER EFFING SPACE and told me 'how purrrty' I smelled. That I smelled like bubble gum. That in all the tool stores he's been in he's never smelled anyone as nice as me. And was I going to be at the register when he went up to buy his stuff. I walked away. Into the bathroom. To hide.
          No one should have to deal with creepers like that. I'd hide, too.
          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

My weekend was far too short. I'm sick of being woken up 3 hours early by feet stomping on the floor above me. Especially on the beginning of my work week.

Blah, time to get this day over with.

Comment

I'm 80% certain that they have special entries on the Sex Offenders registry for those people. I believe they're called the "WTF entries".

Comment

opened my photoshop elements (8, it's ancient) to get some editing done. I've been thinking about upgrading to something better for a while. whilst loading it popped up and told med that I could get CC and lightroom for $9.99 a month, so I clicked it... It redirected me to the Danish site where it costs 100 dkkr, the equaivalent of almost $20. That's unfair!
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Dang skunk stinking up my back yard. It's too hot to close the windows.

peeeeuuuuuuw

Comment

Dang skunk stinking up my back yard. It's too hot to close the windows.

peeeeuuuuuuw
                    You are lucky you don't have cats. Skunk stink makes them go vicious crazy.

P.S. Keep an eye on the dog until the skunk gets hit by a car. A dog that smells like skunk is not something you want to deal with.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      You are lucky you don't have cats. Skunk stink makes them go vicious crazy.
                      Too late.

Behind our house is the wash (it's a dried up alley) and it belongs to the cats.

Comment

My stupid knee is scabbing over. And the scab is itching like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaatchi.

Comment

Dear customers,

Turn off your speaker phone. The entire store does not need to hear you yelling into your phone and your partner yelling back through it. Your conversation is not so interesting that the entire store needs to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                            Dear customers,

Turn off your speaker phone. The entire store does not need to hear you yelling into your phone and your partner yelling back through it. Your conversation is not so interesting that the entire store needs to hear it.
                            Can you please take your privacy out of our public?
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

There are three animated Titanic movies, and none of them are good, respectful, or accurate. I mean, why spit on the graves of the people who died on the Titanic three times?! Isn't one enough?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                Can you please take your privacy out of our public?
                                Hah, exactly! ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X