THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Ug. The weather. Times are a changing. I need to buy capris and or denim Bermudas. I have shorts. I have capris. I love them. Except they are a size too big. And because I'm picky, I have to go into an Old Navy to try different styles on. I do not want to do this.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Sounds like you may be in the beginnings of Psoriasis. I have had to deal with this for about 25-30 years..Started in my late 40's. Psoriasis Is A Chronic Immune Disease. That said,you may have to get used to it. I am fairly lucky,and it is limited for the most part to my scalp. Your system creates more skin cells than you need. Being an immune disease,there is no real cure..
      I suspect you're right. Things like that run in my family.

Comment

Texas is not all that bad. Yes we have some bad eggs but everywhere does! J
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've been away because I've been both busy and drained. Death in my family, family drama, drama with someone I had no idea was pissed at me, a long week away from home, and probably getting sick. I'm just exhausted.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            I've been away because I've been both busy and drained. Death in my family, family drama, drama with someone I had no idea was pissed at me, a long week away from home, and probably getting sick. I'm just exhausted.
            I'm sorry to hear that, Habbs. Don't worry, everything will turn out well in the end. Take care of yourself!
            Best wishes!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Forgot my glasses at home. This headache sucks.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                Forgot my glasses at home. This headache sucks.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                Do you get headaches without your glasses? I always wondered if people with really bad eyesight would get dizzy or nauseous without their glasses for extensive periods of time.
                "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                  Do you get headaches without your glasses? I always wondered if people with really bad eyesight would get dizzy or nauseous without their glasses for extensive periods of time.
                  I almost never get headaches. I also don't have bad eyesight. They're just reading glasses but I do a lot of emailing and reading up on things for work. It's just annoying to deal with.

My new rant.

I shouldn't admin when hungry.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It always rubs me the wrong way when people lie about what they do, who they are, how they are, etc... And often there's no concrete evidence of it until long after things have gone wrong, but you can just... tell that something is off because of something they say that doesn't add up, or something they share that wasn't theirs to share to begin with, or something of that ilk.

Anyway, it's not a huge rant, but it's happening and it irks me and there's not really a lot I can do about it without it being exposed in time (as it often is). Still bugs me. Need to debug.

Also, doctors suck and can't respect our schedules when it comes to scheduling appointments that will basically go like this : so nothing's changed? No. Then we can renew your prescription. ... Gee thanks for wasting 2 hours of my day when I'm supposed to be sleeping so I can go to work and do my job properly. Thanks doc, you sure know what's good for my health. Because sleep isn't important or anything, and you couldn't either give us a temp refill and a better-timed appointment in the future or squeeze us in earlier. Not like giving us the ultimatum of coming in now to get a refill now (that we needed days ago), or waiting a week without an inhaler before getting an appointment in. -.- Oh, and thanks for letting us know we had to schedule an appointment to even get a prescription renewal before it actually ran out and we couldn't get one when we actually needed it... because asthma really isn't a thing. Especially not when spring is happening and the allergens are getting into the air.

Comment

I watched Dr. Phil's episode today on racism and the last segment really pissed me off. The guy basically said that the Jews perpetrated the Holocaust. Are you crazy? Why don't you visit Poland and the famous death camp Auschwitz? I doubt the Jews would have killed one another just to be famous. And there are plenty of other camps than Auschwitz that do not get talked about much. Like Treblinka, Belgen-Bersen, Dachau, etc... People just piss me off when they don't know their history.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

If it means anything, all of the camps get talked about a fair bit in Europe.

It's illegal to say stuff like that in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                          If it means anything, all of the camps get talked about a fair bit in Europe.

It's illegal to say stuff like that in Germany.
                          Oh okay. I hope I am not too ignorant.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            Oh okay. I hope I am not too ignorant.
                            No They're a lot closer to home over here, and in Germany all kids have to visit one during school (and it's almost always whatever one is closest to home, which means that they usually go to Dachau, Sachsenhausen, or other camps in Germany).

Comment

Off topic but visiting one of the camps is on my bucket list. Just to personally visionize the atrocities.
                              But my rant for today is being woken up by roommates. Like hey, NO I DONT HAVE A CIGARETTE IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING GO BACK TO SLEEP OR TO HELHEIM GODS TAKE YOU DYLAN!
                              that was my morning this morning and I haven't fell asleep since
                              "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                              And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                              They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                              The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                              - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Norse_Angel and DanieMarie, I would like to go to a camp as well. Probably Auschwitz. (Off topic) Thanks for the information DanieMarie. Anyway, my rant, I hate my allergies! Go the frig away! Everyday I have to take allergy medicine and it sucks. Although I appreciate the medicine, I hate having a damned headache everyday. Go away please!
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X