Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I wonder about how annoying can some relatives be... -__-
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Well up here they are an agricultural pest,and harm fruit and other crops,so there have been attempts to control them. They seem almost immortal in how they keep showing up. I always assumed bugs had at most a month life span,but these things seem to not follow that rule.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm an enormous fan of Stephen Colbert and whatever the hell people are thinking about him making racist remarks couldn't be more ridiculous. His show is satire, people, and the Twitter account that posted the joke out of context isn't even controlled by him. Lay off!

Comment

Yuck. I cant stand them. But for the most part they hang around box elder trees around here and if you're more than a block from one it won't be a problem. It was a consideration in buying our house.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I am also a big fan of Stephen,his satire is so below the belt that some people don't understand that it is satire.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Just before closing today, someone I know from a few years back came into the store. We worked together in a camp way up in the Arctic, and we didn't get along. I took one look at her, just long enough to realize it was her, and I went into full flight mode. I dashed to the back of the store, with my breath trying to claw its way out of my throat, and I had a full anxiety attack. I didn't re-emerge until THIRTY minutes later, even though I'm sure she was long gone.

I'm an idiot.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Just before closing today, someone I know from a few years back came into the store. We worked together in a camp way up in the Arctic, and we didn't get along. I took one look at her, just long enough to realize it was her, and I went into full flight mode. I dashed to the back of the store, with my breath trying to claw its way out of my throat, and I had a full anxiety attack. I didn't re-emerge until THIRTY minutes later, even though I'm sure she was long gone.

I'm an idiot.
                Ugh, I feel you. When I see old friends at the mall in the food court, I get out of there, even though I'm starving. Anxiety sucks. If someone I know works somewhere, even if I'm neutral to them, I can't ever shop there. I get too anxious.

Comment

My gmail has lost its dang mind. When I go to it, it just keeps re-loading over and over again! I had to figure out how to give it a different link to make it work. I have no idea why it does this. But this is the third random time it' happened. Hopefully the new link will work.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Jokes are NEVER as funny if you have to explain them.

And, damn that anxiety shit! Sorry V!

Now, WTF is with emails, all of a sudden. Medusa, mine's been acting up, too - when I try to access it from my phone, it won't load. Grrr!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Just checked my Email,and it is fine,I also use Gmail. Gmail has had its share of "Attacks" and down time but usually it tends to be regional. Might be a freaking DDOS type of thing,or something from the NSA as Gmail has tightened up they say using encryption.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My Email is fine, also. Many facebook accounts are hacked - it is troublesome also.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Damn... my baby sister and parents are sick a bit again... fortunately, not too serious.

Comment

Related to the Gmail thing, since YouTube is also Google now, has anyone else continuously had to select which user/channel they want to use YouTube as? It's really annoying. I thought a relog would work; nope. None of the channels I subscribe to have mentioned anything on it (and I know a couple of them would), so my thought is this an isolated cases thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hekla View Post
                              Related to the Gmail thing, since YouTube is also Google now, has anyone else continuously had to select which user/channel they want to use YouTube as? It's really annoying. I thought a relog would work; nope. None of the channels I subscribe to have mentioned anything on it (and I know a couple of them would), so my thought is this an isolated cases thing.
                              This happens to me on an old account I had before Google owned Youtube, but does not happen on the account I made a year ago (After Google bought it).

Comment

Youtube kept asking me which account I wanted. Did I want to use my real name. Bugged the hell out of me. So I just gave in. Took me a while to realize why none of my subscribed channels were showing up.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X