THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Grrrr. We have to spray paint defective product before we throw it away so dumpster divers don't try to return it. I opened a new black spray can. I began to spray the product. Yup. I sprayed my hand. Black. I had to scrub it in 409 to get the ink to lift. It wasn't the 409 that worked. It was the intense scrubbing with a cotton towel that did it. I pretty much removed the top layer of my skin. My fingers are all red and raw.

They are now surrounded in lovely lotion.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Grrrr. We have to spray paint defective product before we throw it away so dumpster divers don't try to return it. I opened a new black spray can. I began to spray the product. Yup. I sprayed my hand. Black. I had to scrub it in 409 to get the ink to lift. It wasn't the 409 that worked. It was the intense scrubbing with a cotton towel that did it. I pretty much removed the top layer of my skin. My fingers are all red and raw.

They are now surrounded in lovely lotion.
      Geez, that sucks, Medusa. Hope your hand feels better soon.

Comment

Managed to piss my mom off enough that she left before thanksgiving dinner. We're celebrating it early because everyone's going to be busy tomorrow.

She asked me to make some room for her on the counter, and I asked her if I should just put the stuff on the floor. She said yes, so I did so. She was being sarcastic. She should damn well know by now that I have a hard time picking up on that.

Sarcasm going right over my head, I stacked the paper towels and such on the floor tucked neatly out of the way so people don't trip. She interpreted this as me mocking her, and started yelling and cussing at me. I reacted the way I usually do when she gets like that, and walked out of the room. She stormed out of the house, taking like half the people with her.

So now I'm the bad guy who ruined thanksgiving for her and the people with her. Wonderful. (Note: Sarcasm.)
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Just got off of work. Fuck my customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
            Managed to piss my mom off enough that she left before thanksgiving dinner. We're celebrating it early because everyone's going to be busy tomorrow.

She asked me to make some room for her on the counter, and I asked her if I should just put the stuff on the floor. She said yes, so I did so. She was being sarcastic. She should damn well know by now that I have a hard time picking up on that.

Sarcasm going right over my head, I stacked the paper towels and such on the floor tucked neatly out of the way so people don't trip. She interpreted this as me mocking her, and started yelling and cussing at me. I reacted the way I usually do when she gets like that, and walked out of the room. She stormed out of the house, taking like half the people with her.

So now I'm the bad guy who ruined thanksgiving for her and the people with her. Wonderful. (Note: Sarcasm.)
            Wow. :what:

Overreact much on your mom's part? That's crazy. Sorry your early Thanksgiving kind of sucked, Denarius.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post

Overreact much on your mom's part? That's crazy. Sorry your early Thanksgiving kind of sucked, Denarius.
              I ate good food and drank cheap champagne with my brother and grandpa, so pretty good night. If mom wants to be histrionic and ruin her day over a misunderstanding that's her business, I just don't like that her guests got mixed up with it.

I don't get why she seems to go out of her way to be angry sometimes.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I either need to run out the door and be an hour early for school, or be late. They cancelled the train I usually take! Weeeeheeee. I really just want to go back to bed.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I ate good food and drank cheap champagne with my brother and grandpa, so pretty good night. If mom wants to be histrionic and ruin her day over a misunderstanding that's her business, I just don't like that her guests got mixed up with it.

I would have slipped her something in her drinkee. Make her go sleeepee.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    I either need to run out the door and be an hour early for school, or be late. They cancelled the train I usually take! Weeeeheeee. I really just want to go back to bed.
                    DSB is such fun to deal with, especially when you have to do it on a daily basis. From one commuter to another, you have my sympathies and understanding.
                    Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                      DSB is such fun to deal with, especially when you have to do it on a daily basis. From one commuter to another, you have my sympathies and understanding.
                      And it's not even snowing yet, can't wait :P thanks ^^
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I understand Denarius,My Mother used to do this when we gathered for family things like Thanksgiving,why I stopped going to them. I got crap from my sisters and brother for not coming,but it was to upsetting to be around my Mother when she started into that anger thing. It always centered on me with her,not sure why I set her off.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm trying to have a nice relaxing turkey day. Far far from the world. TV only on Twilight Zone marathon. Browsing fb while I eat. And then my fb page became filled with shit. If it's not about racism it's about Whites killing da Indians. Fuck
                          Everyone on my fb page today is a fucking back seat activist. Eat your fucking Turkey be thankful for something and SHUT THE FUCK UP. You can bitch about how the world is unfair tomorrow. You know. When you are shopping and doing all your consumer bullshit and forget about everything except BLACK FRIDAY SALES. Because I fucking bet tomorrow no one will be an activist. My page will be filled with Black Friday jokes and all the cool shit you think you got cheap but really didn't because it's all sub par product specifically made for this day for all you dumb asses. For fuck's sake. Lemme eat my damn turkey in some fucking peace. There is a reason my tv isn't on. Do I need to delete the fuck out of my whole page? Go. Eat your yams with marshmallows, slip into your food coma and give me some fucking peace. Amen baby jesus.
                          *sigh. Everyone on fb is fucking uppity. Uppity black people. Uppity Mexicans who claim to be Native Americans. Uppity white folks trying to be uppity white folks united with said Blacks and Native Americans but not so much with Mexican. We are the wrong shade of brown to feel bad for I guess.

Fuck.

Comment

And so it goes...

The inevitable self loathing, and associated silliness that accompaniments it...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I accidentally smashed the headdress off my statue of Hathor while turning on a lamp. I've reattached it with some gorilla glue (I tried to use the smallest amount possible) and asked for forgiveness. I hope the statue still looks fine once the glue dries.
                              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I'm trying to have a nice relaxing turkey day. Far far from the world. TV only on Twilight Zone marathon. Browsing fb while I eat. And then my fb page became filled with shit. If it's not about racism it's about Whites killing da Indians. Fuck

*sigh. Everyone on fb is fucking uppity. Uppity black people. Uppity Mexicans who claim to be Native Americans. Uppity white folks trying to be uppity white folks united with said Blacks and Native Americans but not so much with Mexican. We are the wrong shade of brown to feel bad for I guess.

Fuck.

Medical technology really needs to develop an over-the-counter mood-lifting IV drip for these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X