THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I highly dislike whenever I go to a store and ask a sales person any questions and he/she would completely makeup an answer on the spot to get rid of me quickly, instead of saying "I don't know the answer to that but I will check for you".

:^^: My Spiritual Journey blog: An Eclectic Wonderland :^^:

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderland View Post
      I highly dislike whenever I go to a store and ask a sales person any questions and he/she would completely makeup an answer on the spot to get rid of me quickly, instead of saying "I don't know the answer to that but I will check for you".

Good customer service is hard to find it seems.

Comment

The past 2 weeks of working have just been ughhhhhhh. I'm self-employed, so I don't even have anyone to be sour at.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          Good customer service is hard to find it seems.
          It's almost as rare of a power as common sense these days which is a damn shame
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

W.. wh.. what do you mean Minecraft is offline?? What?? Blocking hell man..

I waited so long to have these 4 nights off together when I don't have to study so much anymore. I want to make a cottage. I've even been using graph paper to sketch out some rough designs and everything..

Grrr...
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
              I am usually psyched for Project Runway every week, but this recent episode was about makeovers, mostly of stay-at-home moms, and that always bums me out. A bunch of women talk about how they don't have social or personal lives because all they do is take care of their family and house, and they all sound exactly like me.
              I think that is a social misconception. There is something beautiful, strong and wonderful about women who spend their lives loving and caring for others. It makes you amazing! Not lacking! x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                I think that is a social misconception. There is something beautiful, strong and wonderful about women who spend their lives loving and caring for others. It makes you amazing! Not lacking! x
                I never really really felt that way as a SAHM. I tried to...but I'm not conditioned to not have an intellectually challenging something to do...and (I love my kids) but they aren't intellectually challenging, and you can only read so many books in a day, and its still not the same.

I really sort of felt tired, cranky, sick of my kids, and pissed off at having to clean...again and again and again, the same thing over and over and over. While I miss some things about having more time with the kids and seeing them do and discover things for the first time, or getting the hang of something difficult...all of us are WAY better off with them in a good school and me at work. The get along better, I'm less stressed at home because the house doesn't get as trashed, we are more financially stable...

I miss impromptu beach trips though...but, come the summer, I have the option of working a longer day and having every other week a 3 day weekend--if I do that and the occasional Mondays off, we can have a four-day and a three-day weekend each at least once a month...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I need to find a cure for THINKING!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    I need to find a cure for THINKING!
                    That should be a no brainier, so many others in this world seem to have stumbled on to one.
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Monk is right Chain,there are many who it seems can't think at all.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Okay. Let me rephrase.

I need to find a cure for painful memories.
                        Severed brain from emotion and pain... dismember these.
                        To find a remedy for this repulsive reality.
                        Whilst avoiding obsessing about my own mortality.
                        Search for a way to lay reminders to rest.
                        And stop the torrent of heartache leaving a void in my chest.

Is that more suitable for you two?!?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

One VERY good bowl of something that shell not be named
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            One VERY good bowl of something that shell not be named
                            I'm making a big old pot of chili, your both welcome to swing on by an cauterize you tonsils if you want!
                            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Okay. Let me rephrase.

I know what you mean. Practical answer? I have game apps on my phone. Specifically solitaire and crossword. I can just do them over and over and over. It numbs my brain. I also listen to podcasts on my headphones to bed. I cannot be alone with my thoughts. I have to have the tv on or be listening to people talk. I'm trying to avoid thinking about my health issue at the moment. It's hard. Oh yeah, sleeping pills for the win!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Okay. Let me rephrase.

Compartmentalization. I don't think anyone truly masters it (and it probably would render the mind too rigid) but to be able to use it at all can be very helpful.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X