THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

What is so flipping hard to understand? "Will you please call this guy and explain to him why we cant clean his carpets?" Its a simple request. it doesnt require you asking me a billion other questions that I can't answer. I do not KNOW why the guy wants us to do it, if you call him, maybe you can find it. Its only your job after all.
    It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Thats it. I'm taking it out. It won't heal. Its now really painful. I didn't even want the fucking thing. Well i wanted it, just not yet, but i couldn't say no cause they paid for it as a christmas present. It's made my pretty nose ugly. And will probably scar now. Great.

Comment

I'm finally sitting in front of my computer!

I do not have a break from the toddler at all these days. I get naptime, but that's when I take a shower and try to catch up with laundry and chores. I need a break. I'd love to have a weekend to myself. I planned a getaway during Spring Break with a friend to Missouri... now if I could only avoid taking the baby with me so I could have an actual VACATION.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          I'm finally sitting in front of my computer!

I do not have a break from the toddler at all these days. I get naptime, but that's when I take a shower and try to catch up with laundry and chores. I need a break. I'd love to have a weekend to myself. I planned a getaway during Spring Break with a friend to Missouri... now if I could only avoid taking the baby with me so I could have an actual VACATION.

I wish my daughter-in-law would read that.

GLUED to the computer, no showers or laundry (can't step away from the computer for that long??) and the child... the child just is. Almost 3 and he still can't make a simple sentence. He can say "no!" pretty damn good, though.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            I wish my daughter-in-law would read that.

GLUED to the computer, no showers or laundry (can't step away from the computer for that long??) and the child... the child just is. Almost 3 and he still can't make a simple sentence. He can say "no!" pretty damn good, though.
            I feel terrible as it is... I can't imagine how it would feel just to give up. Although sometimes I want to. Jack exhausts me with all the attention he requires, but he doesn't get any time with other kids, so as a result he is socially awkward with other kids and I work my rear off trying to make up for it. The only human interaction he and I get is with each other, except when the grandparents or great-grandparents come to visit.

Comment

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

So you keep playing this game of saying you'll take me to apply for jobs, then when the day comes you bitch me out or "forget" about that date and it doesn't happen. I'm tired of this. Give me access to a vehicle so I can get a fucking job or don't bitch about how I don't have one and pay my bills. Which one will it be?
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

So turning up to work 90 minutes late when we are the only 2 in on the weekend, then taking a full hour for lunch when we are only supposed to have a half hour is acceptable? and to bitch about me deciding to leave work half an hour early because i spent over an hour covering for your absence is fair?
                  The least you can do is get in on time today as well!
                  M
                  In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Headaches! *shakes fist*
                    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Originally posted by Maulus View Post
                      So turning up to work 90 minutes late when we are the only 2 in on the weekend, then taking a full hour for lunch when we are only supposed to have a half hour is acceptable? and to bitch about me deciding to leave work half an hour early because i spent over an hour covering for your absence is fair?
                      The least you can do is get in on time today as well!
                      M
                      I guess it was too much to ask, 75 minutes late today, today's excuse? "I was messing around at home!" Yeah thanks again!
                      M

Comment

People.

ID. Seriously. Where the frell do you live that you don't need your ID?

Have I mentioned how much I hate working Saturday nights?
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Maybe you now see why no one wants you to go on the roadtrip. You are completely incapable of conducting yourself in a mature manner. Still love how my dad fell into your "trap". It's nice to see the karma from that play out.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

I...

:reallypissed:

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I leave things about for a reason. I loose them if not. I leave my phone cable plugged into the computer so it doesnt get lost. I tellyou this EVERYTIME you move something of mine. I even told EVERYONE to stop moving touching my stuff. If you want it moving TELL ME!

FFS!!!! WHERES MY GOD DAMN PHONE CABLE?!?!?!?!?!
                              Last edited by Almost_lost; 06 Feb 2011, 14:45.

Comment

Rant: WHY aren't apostrophes showing up?!

''''''''''''''''''''

... Well, those did. Maybe just for some people?

/confused

ETA: I NEED A VACATION.

Comment

Working...
                                X