THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I think you can go postal pretty much any where.

Comment

If I cry any more this afternoon I'm going to be seriously dehydrated.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        Is it possible to go "postal" in a bowling alley? Or is that reserved for just the Post Office? Hmm.
        Maybe it's 'going bowlstal'.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

What the heck possessed me to get caught up in a Gay rights debate on facebook on the page of a friend who's friends are 99% Mormon? :headdesk:
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Mega-storm going on right now. How appropriate.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks mom. Thank you for blaming me for your problems. Way to be an adult.

btw... PISS OFF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                Mega-storm going on right now. How appropriate.
                Why, you lucky devil!!

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                Thanks mom. Thank you for blaming me for your problems. Way to be an adult.

btw... PISS OFF
                I dare say this echoes, beautifully, a point I was trying to make about "irresponsible elders" (not just kids) before the webpage crapped out on me. Blame! I hate that crap.

My response to them is also, "PISS OFF!"

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I can't seem to be online at the same time Medusa is online.
                  [4:82]

Comment

Staying with my mum and stepdad for 4 days. Just kill me now. I don't wanna get caught up in anymore of their fighting. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I don't want to drive to Florence. At all. When did this goddamn vacation turn into a "let's drive 3 hours to see people EVERY DAY" vacation? FML I'm never letting Jim plan vacations ever again.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^ Sucky!

And I thought we were done with these horrendous heat index kind of days! I'm melting!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

cell phones are down...

...we just had a freaking EARTHQUAKE

WTF FTW

ETA: I would expect this back home (New Madrid fault line and all).

Also, we are supposed to have a hurricane hit this weekend.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Just saw a help wanted ad for an Estate Manager (equestrian). First on the list of qualifications is "Strong Christian values".
                            Surely this can't be legal....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              Just saw a help wanted ad for an Estate Manager (equestrian). First on the list of qualifications is "Strong Christian values".
                              Surely this can't be legal....
                              Technically? It's probably quite legal. The clincher is that many pagans have very, very strong Christian values - we just don't call them that. You know, about lying, stealing, honor and respect?

I just wish people would quit calling that Christian, like only the followers of Christ have values that are worth a spit.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                Technically? It's probably quite legal. The clincher is that many pagans have very, very strong Christian values - we just don't call them that. You know, about lying, stealing, honor and respect?

I just wish people would quit calling that Christian, like only the followers of Christ have values that are worth a spit.
                                I walk the walk more than most of my Christian friends do. It just seems disturbing to me to see a classified ad spell out something like that. Ordinarily, I'd feel like writing to them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X