Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=Amber link=topic=8.msg4785#msg4785 date=1287498760]
    I am so damn sick of these allergies!!!! I hate the cold but I pray to the gods for just one good hard freeze to kill the stuff off!
    [/quote]

You are singing my song Amber!
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

My dad really REALLY annoys me, yes i talk to boys, who gives?!
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Gee, roommate's boyfriend, thank you for entering my house without knocking and bringing some guy whom I don't know upstairs while I'm taking a piss with the door open.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

I am so F*ing done with this place today! Only thing saving my sanity is that there is an extreamly hot guy in here and too bad it would be way to obvious for me to take a pic ;D

Comment

Since there is no adult rant section. I hate my fucking period. I hope it would just bleed to death and die and wobble away to some other schmuck.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I haven't been hungry in two days, and it's making me nauseous.

Mostly art.

Comment

I hate that my town is useless for meeting women, unless you like chavs.

I turn 37 this saturday and I'm single and no sign that it'll end anytime soon. Sometimes I wonder if the gods hate me and want me to be this sad. :'(

Comment

i hate my job, im always broke, and my girlfriend is 700 miles away at collage, and quiting smoking is a bitch!
                  damn, i feel a little better now
                  "He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened"
                  ~Tao Te Cheng

Comment

Darnit, my cat undid the stitches in my bookbinding project! There is no way to salvage the stitching either. Looks like glue it is.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

I'm very tired of people thinking I'm clueless and can't take care of myself. I'm a grown man, have been for a while now. I don't need your babying, your pity, or for you to solve my problems. Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

I hate the fact that on today (my day off) I can't sleep in. My body is just not comfy in bed and it makes me sad
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I didn't want to be awake. But I woke up at about midnight, spent the last couple of hours working on a 'Merge Double Post' problem/solution that just doesn't want to be fixed. It's now 3:30, in the morning, and I'm cranky.

Not a good time for some spammer to register and try to sell golf clubs to the PF members! Not a good time for spammers, at all. Or trolls. Or anyone else that makes an easy target for my wrath.

And I seem to have a lot of it.

*sharpens sword

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg5153#msg5153 date=1287562881]
                            I hate the fact that on today (my day off) I can't sleep in. My body is just not comfy in bed and it makes me sad
                            [/quote]

this.
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=8.msg4604#msg4604 date=1287460421]
                              I am getting fed up with the fact that so many things rely on Facebook, now. If you want to get information about this charity, or that special offer, or this get-together, or that company, you have to visit their Facebook page... and frankly, Facebook is evil.

By James Kwak I recently deleted most of my personal information in my Facebook account. (I am keeping the Baseline Scenario page up for the convenience of people who want to read the blog within F…

I won't go into all the reasons that Facebook is evil (the links cover it decently)... but the simple fact that so many things are relying on a single company, when there is a superior and less-exclusive option available in the form of a traditional website is mind-boggling and troubling to me.

Facebook is free... I get that. But, websites are cheap enough that the cost can be practically ignored (I own 11 domains, my registration and hosting costs for all of them combined work out to about a dollar per day). So, cost isn't the issue. Facebook pages are only visible to Facebook users, while websites are visible to everyone.

I can't wrap my head around why so many things opt for the Facebook page.
                              [/quote]

I've been considering deleting mine for some time now. But the problem for me is that my FAMILY - and not just distant family, I mean my mother, fathers, grandparents, in-laws - uses Facebook for PRIMARY communication. They'll message me on FB before they call me. THEY're more addicted to it than I am now. My number one reason I feel like I can't delete it - yeah, I know they'll call me if they need me or email me, but they've also primarily taken to discussion family business via status messages. They make plans, they share feelings, they console each other, etc. all through facebook, and they never included me before, so I feel like this is my way to somehow be a part of the family.

All that above is my rant.

Comment

Should have left for work an hour ago. I'm so fing lazy today. And I'm still sore from my Roof adventures on Monday. My right leg is practically KILLING me whenever I move it. Argh.

And now I feel sick. This is great.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X