X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Those new smileys have... odd eyes O.o
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :sleepy:

the eyes look too big for the face.... you're right
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

My husband should not have started with me this morning. I can and will keep score if that's what he wants. I continually try to be the 'better person', I try not to let him or anyone else push my buttons, I try to be civil and let things slide. But when I finally give up and respond, he acts like I've grievously wounded him. He doesn't realize that deep down, at heart, I am not 'the better person'. I am a bear.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Geez this weekend is sucking!

Is it so darn inconceivable that I can't eat oranges, wheat, barley, rye, and pork? My family tries to force me to eat it on a daily basis because, you know, physically ailing from what you eat shouldn't deter you from eating because "everyone else eats it". Everyone else has health problems galore! I don't want to live a life with hives, intestinal cancer, migraines, gas, massive weight gain due to dead intestine, and bloating because I keep eating stuff my body can't have. What is so wrong with my family's head that they can't get that?

Oh, they have excuses like, "well, you've never been tested." Well, if you notice that you get the hershey squirts after you eat at that restaurant you diagnose yourself with food poisoning. You diagnose yourself with colds and flus. There's enough OTC crud out there to indicate people self-diagnose constantly. If I notice a correlation between eating gluten or oranges and hives and all sorts of gastro-intestinal issues I'm gonna stop eating it. CRAZINESS!!!!!!! I'm so extreme with my diet because I eat stuff that's semi-good for me.

It probably boils down to they don't understand it so they think I'm lying. Instead of maybe taking me to a doctor they'd rather have another reason to bully me. They don't care about my well being at all. Nuts to them.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Heartattack Status: Averted.

I need to take a break from this fore more than a night's sleep.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

IF I WANT AN OPINION FROM YOU, YOU-KNOW-WHO, I WILL KICK IT OUT OF YOU.

*insert angry emote that we don't have*

Comment

i love my beer and i hate not being able to sleep before 5 am i wanna be able to do that but i cant <.< i ruined it by trying to do all nighters for 2 years and i succeeded now i want my normal sleeping ritm back and i frreaking cant i cant fall asleep sooner then 5 am unless im really beat i frakking hate it :'(
                dun get me wrong it was awesome but now it just sucks i try and try to get everywhere early in the morning but u try it when everyday of the week u only get 2 hours of sleep tops then try the week after doing what ya did the week before it just freaking sucks and i know its my own stupid fault but meh blame it on me cause it is the right thing to do but frak it all im getting sick and tired from it literally and figurativly or how the frak u spell it raaaeegeee
                grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                i hate it and i know people are trying to help but dont they realise there advise of go to bed earlier is not helping even if i go to bed earlier im turning and doing in bed till around 5 am i cant fall asleep its like saying to someone who is bright awake at 1 pm to go to sleep when full of energy <.< why dont people realise it just dont work that way and believe me i frakking tried and it just pisses me of more and more when i get that advise

i got fired from a job by being late everytime + my boss got encouragement of my guidancecouncellor or something to fire me when i was told i was fired i freaked and hitted her i was set certain agreements totally onesided judge <.< i did some but refused the others i got dragged to court recently where was gonna be decided if i was gonna go to child prisonor how u call it grrrrrr
                my own frakking fault i got cleared but i am under supervisioon till i am 18 frakking years old <.< one mistake and i get without any defence or whatever to childprison or how the frak u call send there oh how fun

at home i live at an armed peace for lack of other words if somethings wrong blame atler
                oh yea everyone needs a scapegoat and i am the scapegoat of the famelly who wouldnt
                i have a history of using violence being a drunkard and a drug user so perfect no? come on admit it u would to

at skool i get in trouble for fighting since there other students push me to proof me everyday i wear glasses i look like a nerd to be honest if i dont proof me i get picked on believe me i have tried and those were the worst years of my life now i dont stand for it and take em on even if i cant win i will not be picked on cause of my appearance or differences

oh and ive been in an internet relation cause i dun dare to talk to girls anymore i used to dare it yea i did hard to believe no i know i was in a good relationship for like 3 months the my ex broke up since then even looking at a girl in realife is a challenge

i the had an internet relation i like the girl i loved her but she was there and i was here talking to a girl online no prob rl a whole frakking dif story

everyday i have to proof myself for so many people every day im called names wich i cant translate due to lak of english knowledge but here they are in dutch or flemish a leegaard,vortzak,klootzak,junkie,dronkaard,agresie veling,dommekloot,bosaap we can go on for that for a while
                no matter what i do it is wrong

no offence but i saw the thread respect your fammely or something how the frak can i respect my famelly??its bs no offense i get what ur tryiong to say but everything i saw there was the opposite of what i am.
                everyone i care for sooner or later puts a knife in my back oh and ive seen what being friendly leads to 2 days in hospital with 3 weeks of pils and whatnot cause of a concussion so i say HA!

i see no other way then to show what i am by force or otherwise so far only a few have stayed with me like ghost i know him since we were 5 years old now 17 thats 12 years sure we had a little discussion but in 12 years thats one hell of a long time
                weve been best mates for that long and i know i can count on him sure there were times i thaught he was getting annoying and whatnot but i am sure he had those thaughts about me to once and a while non the less a great pal
                i can count the people id thrust with my life on 1 hand

many people talk about brother love or something to me ghost is famelly together with a few other people the only famelly i have
                im sure i forgto a few things and be sure there will be more then this but for now its all
                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
                Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Stupid freaking eczema... so freaking itchy...
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

YOU spend the weekend being a total moody pants princess to me...and then right at the end decide to be all smiley and nice. And I just fucking take it because I actually like you and know you are just so fucking sensitive.

With that said...
                    It's not my fault I do a damn good job at my job.
                    I WILL NOT apologize.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

How is it that i have worked here for just over a year, and i am the one having to teach YOU how fix customers system when you have been there for 3 years?
                      Oh and while i am at it, when i am on the phone to a customer, will YOU please STFU with your foghorn like voice, continually vocalising your erratic and ridiculously stupid opinions about everything that pops into your insect-like brain, I don't want to have to apologise, again, to a customer who you have loudly insulted while i am talking to them!
                      Oh and when i laugh at something YOU say or do, i am not laughing with YOU....

M
                      In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Which idiot arranged the cars' MOT and car tax for fall in the same pay-month?
                        oh yeah that would be me! D'oh!
                        In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

First something was wrong with my eyes, because it bugged me when I was reading stuff online. And then I had a headache that didn't go away despite my nap.

hmm it is doing better though.
                          [4:82]

Comment

Wow ! proper night of rants tonight!

Tv transmitter is being worked on plus, apprently the high pressure over the country is causing an "Inversion effect" and borking 90% tv channels. Retuning the Freeview box has left me with 5 TV Channels.. from over 100!!
                            I know when this was sold to us it was said it would be "Un-interruptable signal" then they made it mandatory.. so now whenever it rains, a car goes past, kid on a scooter, we put on a light in the house, it snows.. or in this case it is warm weather.. we lose this supposedly uninterrupable signal. Great! >

Still on the plus side, i have got a date to pick up my rat babies

M

Comment

How am I not supposed to say anything? Just because YOU decided to ignore it doesn't mean I have to.

Comment

I really hate our cracked out tweaker smilies.
                                Sorry. :P
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X