Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg1262#msg1262 date=1286833361]
    I really hate our cracked out tweaker smilies.
    Sorry. :P
    [/quote]

I like 'em

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=8.msg1272#msg1272 date=1286833693]
      I like 'em
      [/quote]
      How come they are always looking to their left? What's going on over there?
      ;D :P :-X :-\
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am having a bad Bjorn day. Nothing is wrong, really. I'm just feeling particularly hideous, fat, oily, and like a total bum.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg1280#msg1280 date=1286834086]
          [/quote]

they were taking a family photo. and something over there just made them really happy... ??? but this one seems cross-eyed... one eye is dead on.
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I bribed them all to pose like that. What they are looking at are the brownies they will be getting after the photo shoot.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg1280#msg1280 date=1286834086]
              [/quote]

They're looking at the bag of meth they oh so desire.
              my etsy store
              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
              surrounded by plush, downy things,
              ill prepared, but willing,
              to descend."

Comment

^

...lol...

and this guy :P

he looks more like someone busted him in the lip than anything else...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

GaH! We have mice! I have been killing them (with snap traps) for four days now. I think I've killed eight so far. Just a few minutes ago I went into the kitchen to get a drink and there were two, not one, but two dead mice in the trap. And I just now heard it snap again. I'm pretty sure I've killed the parents 'cause now all the dead ones I find are smaller. Please let there not be anymore child mice...I hate killing them but I gotta protect the bread they so love to break into, and having mouse poop around is just gross.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg1409#msg1409 date=1286853688]
                    ^

...lol...

and this guy :P

he looks more like someone busted him in the lip than anything else...
                    [/quote]I thought that was a rearranged face... isn't that a nose, hanging off the side of it's cheek? LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My computer has been glitchy lately. This might prove to be expensive, and that makes me grr.

Mostly art.

Comment

So I've been friends with the same 3 girls since High School :S, L, and J (just to make it easy) And me L and J all get together every thurs for girls night but S is either always with her BF or working. She never texts/call me to hang out and when she does call me it's because her and her BF broke up AGAIN and she needs support. That or when we make plans she bails at the last minute because shes 'tired' or 'doesn't feel good'. Me L and J are all sick of her being such a fair weather friend. Well Sat night I went to L's job to bug her and she wanted to hang out when she got off so I called J and everyone came over to my house. We started drinking a little and drunk facebook updated our statues. S texts me today "Why wasn't I invited sat? I feel like we're not "close" anymore" and I just want to scream at her: because you're a flake! The only time you want to hang is when you and your BF break up! Why should I have to justify myself to her anyways?

I'm just so sick of drama!!! I thought we graduated well over 3 years ago!! If she wants to freakin hang out more then she needs to put in the effort because I'm not going to chase her around anymore!! Gah!

I'm so glad there's a rant forum
                        ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

This one - :P - reminds me of the duckface song. (Warning...Cussing)
                          [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ohT89flgc[/youtube]
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          Sneak Attack

Comment

Oh no...

Between 'duck face' and 'double rainbow' I am scarred for life. Youtube has destroyed my sanity and peace. Who can I sue!?!?

*runs, screaming, out the door and down the street

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

The difference between duckface and double rainbow is that I actually LIKE duckface. I Loathe double rainbow. "Sunny D and Rum" and "Bedroom intruder" aren't as high up on my loathe meter because they aren't as popular. But duckface, to me, is actually cute and fun to sing along to. Lol

My rant? I'm tired of all these *almost* heart attacks. One day soon, I'm gonna have a real one and then the show will be over. My patience can only be tested so much.
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg1508#msg1508 date=1286863384]
                                But duckface, to me, is actually cute and fun to sing along to.
                                [/quote]

You worry me.

And knock off that heart attack shit!! Who gave you permission for that? Quit it! And take care of yourself!

Oh, and when you're on overnights? Seriously! Don't be letting that shit happen! Nobody will find you for hours... or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X