THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

those *almost* heart attacks? like those stupid youtube videos where they play something soft and happy then suddenly put that creepy face on the screen that screams loudly at you as your either staring at something small on the screen or turn the volume up to hear the soft speaking/music..... I HATE THOSE.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg1520#msg1520 date=1286864493]
      those *almost* heart attacks? like those stupid youtube videos where they play something soft and happy then suddenly put that creepy face on the screen that screams loudly at you as your either staring at something small on the screen or turn the volume up to hear the soft speaking/music..... I HATE THOSE.
      [/quote]
      Nah. My "Almost Heart-Attacks" consist of things like the forum crashing, or someone I work with setting off a pre-action system which has the potential of costing the company thousands of dollars. Fortunately, it didn't get that far...but if it had. I might find myself out of a job by way of quitting. There's other stuff, too....but I won't get into those. Point is WTF moments like that need to stop.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

in the words of those Guinness guys.... BRILLIANT!
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

okay first it looks like a double post... but its like the next day now and nobody's complained yet?! well I'm complaining that I am way too addicted to PF and not enough people are posting fast enough!

Comment

Here...let me take care of that and rant for you...

I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY!

and...

I FRAKING DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR MY TEST TOMORROW...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!

:'(

Also I'm hungry. Gr.

Comment

My head is killing me. :c
                Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

*grumble

<insert epithet, obscenity and obscure colloquialism>

Gah!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My hair isn't behaving today. Hmph.

Mostly art.

Comment

Waaaahhhhhhh

Control issues (aka, The Need To Fix Others Syndrome)

I'm working on it.....really....I am.

Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

"Molding the minds of the young" is a lot like trying to build something with Jello - you're much more likely to end up with a frustrating mess on your hands than you are with anything useful.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Forget mold and jello.

Trying to teach a pig how to sing is a waste of time, and annoys the pig.

But, as a way to spend an afternoon? It can be quite entertaining.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg1745#msg1745 date=1286908845]
                            Forget mold and jello.

Trying to teach a pig how to sing is a waste of time, and annoys the pig.

But, as a way to spend an afternoon? It can be quite entertaining.
                            [/quote]

LOL - yeah - give 'em a bucket of paint, spread out a tarp, then stand back...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

>

Bitch.

You know what? I don't care. I'm done. Don't you bother calling me anymore.

Comment

Wait, what? What'd I do??

Comment

Working...
                                X