Yoga!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoga!

Good for the body, good for the mind, good for the soul. Not to mention the numerous health benefits and I even see an improvment as far as my crafting is concerned!

Re: Yoga!

I am just getting into Yoga! Really enjoying it so far. My instructor is really great and always just encourages me to do what I can. She reiterates that we are all at different stages of our path and we get the same benefit if we are just listening to our bodies and doing what we can, even if we have to modify the poses... in my case quite a lot! =^.^= I have a lot to learn about Yoga philosophy. For now though, I am happy to be paying attention to my body and giving it time to energise. I always feel a light buzz after Yoga class.

Comment

I tried a simple ten minute beginner yoga lesson on youtube and i was dying...haha
      Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

I did yoga briefly in high school. Considering getting back into it. I find it very soothing and love how it feels physically.

selume proferre

Comment

Working...
        X