0%
    dogs
    0%
    both
    0%
    none of them
    0%

Re: Cats or dogs?

I put both,but Cats win me over much more. I am glad the thunder storms here are now gone,at least for a while. They keep me from going online because of worry of a power outage.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Cats win me over much more.
      Same here!

Comment

Dawgs!

Always & forever.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I picked "both."

Dogs are for companionship, and cats are to teach you to pay attention to where you put your feet in the dark.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Dogs are for companionship, and cats are to teach you to pay attention to where you put your feet in the dark.
            My dog covers that responsibility quite well. Our house looks like a buffalo died on its way through - bones & hooves are strewn liberally down hallways & around the living room. Hooves are like Legos when it comes to plotting against you in the dark.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I voted for cats. They are very tolerant little creatures.

Comment

Both but living with cats is easier. not as high maintenance as dogs
                Circe

Comment

I voted for cats.

Comment

I voted for cats. I find them more cuddly and less in-your-face than dogs. They're also way easier to look after and I know how to train them. I love my Tenterfield Terrier, Timmy, dearly but he's an exception. I love having him to cuddle up to on the couch or in bed (even though he's a blanket hog), but I miss having a very affectionate cat. I'm not a kitten fan though. I mean, I like my kitten, Luna, but that's about it.

~Dressagegirl.19.Female.Student.Pagan~

Comment

It's both for me, though I am more of a cat person.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Here's our dog. Sorry no pics of our 2 cats.

Before we were "stuck" with Diamond (our older daughter 'rescued' her and then dumped her on us) I would have said that I was a 'cat person', but Diamond is the perfect dog for us. She doesn't bark, chew, scratch or jump on people; she's beautiful and mellow. Her one flaw is that, given the chance, she'll run off and go exploring. But what can you expect from a Greenland husky?
                        Last edited by Gobae; 21 Jun 2012, 05:51.
                        Re: Living History Blog
                        Ancient Celtic Clans

Comment

Both. Grew up with dogs, but friends had cats. Lots of great things about both. I also think that a lot depends on one's lifestyle. Cats, from what I have seen, are more tolerant of abrupt changes to the routine than dogs are. Which makes sense, as dogs are pack animals and cats tend to be more solitary. The fact that you don't have to walk the cat or let it out to relieve itself also factors in.

Comment

=(^x^)=

I actually chose both, because I DO adore dogs for their tireless loyalty and eagerness to serve, but from a young age, I've been obsessed with cats (and ponies). I buy anything with cats on, and because I wear children's clothes, a lot of my clothing has cats on. When I was in school, I used to wear a cat bell on a chain around my neck and I would wear cat collars as bracelets (kept me flea-free I guess). I might start doing that again actually, because you can get some really pretty cat collars. There are so many photos of me as a kid, dressed up as a cat, and I STILL collect cat ears to this day! I have been having a tough time with work hours and not sleeping, so I wore my cat ears for work yesterday to cheer myself up!! My plan is to eventually have cats on almost every pair of socks I own, although it's currently only about half of them.

I think it may have been my love of cats that first attracted me to Egyptian deities when I first came to paganism. Although it was Isis who ventually took me under her wing (literally I guess!!).

I have NO idea why I love them so much. They are just so amazing: cute and fluffy and yet always retain something of the wild about them.

Too bad I can't add youtube links on my phone. I'd love to show you a vid of a fat cat called Maru, who does this hilarious thing with boxes!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I put cats. I love both, but I could never have a dog as a pet...they're a lot more work and it doesn't suit my lifestyle at all. Hard to travel with a dog!

Comment

Working...
                              X