Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but it looks like it probably is.

I semi-recently cut off all my hair, 13 lovely inches for donation. I'm wondering if there's a way to sever the connection between that hair and myself. Sounds strange, but I'd rather not have anyone "playing" with it magically and there being ramifications for me. If anyone knows of a way to cleanse the hair of my essence I would be glad of the information.

Violet.

Re: Question.

Just cleanse it, as if you would cleanse anything else.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I've known a lot of people who have donated hair through Locks of Love & St. Baldricks - and no one I've known has ever come away from those experiences feeling bad. You're giving a great gift, and I doubt any recipient or processor is thinking of doing anything malicious to your donation, or you.

I know doing magical work can leave some folks feeling slightly paranoid about their hair & nail clippings, but unless you're involved in a major argument with whoever is doing your hair styling, manicures or pedicures, you probably don't have much to worry about.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Just cleanse it, as if you would cleanse anything else.
        Or if they have already taken your hair for donation, cleanse your scalp.
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X