My Past Life Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Past Life Experience

Hey guys, okay so I am starting to hone my mind travlleing, meditation, pathworking, guided mediation/ trance work skills. It is coming along great. I decided to do a guide mediation to find out more about a past life. I wanted to to know more on why I have interests in this path, paganism and witchcraft. Ever since I was a child I would be fascinated with witches. Everything I did I loved them, from the wizard of Oz to sabrina the teenage witch. It has always fascinated me. I use to get teases alot. Also I would always be fasinated with like 1600 stuff and the old way of living such as like a family working on a farm on the village, driving horse and buggies around. In fact I use to watch little house the praire as a child. I always and still do watch stuff from that era . (like 1600-1800 stuff) To start off I really suck with history so Idk how I would know some of the things I will explain. I saw a horse carriage leading up to a house then It skipped into the house me being born. I asked my pendulum what year was I born into this life and it said 1686. I believe our subconious/higherself knows everything and thats where the pendulum gets its answer from. It showed me as a little girl, I had red hair, and the thing is , I actually get attracted with people by red hair. Anywho then it showed me in town buying stuff, and like I was sitting outside near a tree. It then showed me doing some type of magic in the house, when these two men enterd and took me away. It showed me in the carriage going off onto a dirt path. People screaming angry and throwing things. my pendulum said I was caught in 1768. I was in the court room, and the judge had a white curly wig on. And he slammed the hammer. Then it skipped to them tying me onto a log type thing and put me into water. I floated (which meant I was a witch according to them) then they went up onto land, on a mountain/feild, not far from the water, and burned me right there to the stake. It was horrible, people were so nasty and cruel. However my pendulum said I died in the year 1777. Also at the begining before I researched the witch hunt trials (which I knew nothing about) my meditation said I was in europe. I looked and it said the witch hunt trail was in europe as well. I also didnt know that, I thought the witch hunt trial was only in salem (LOL lame I know) I then researched when the last person was burned and her name was Anna Goldi died in 1782 in switerland. SO my thought was before 1782 there must have been more innocent people who were killed, leaving for me to be killed in 1777. I then thought if I was caught in 1768 , why would they kill me so long after 1777. Then I also thought, my meditation said europe and alot of the killings happend in europe. I know that most of the people killed in the witch hunt trials were innocent people, however I do believe that some of the people might have been people who were practicing witchcraft and the old ways. (in secrect of cours) I always look at these experiences with skepticism. However I knew nothing about the witch hunt trials, and didnt even knew it hapend in europe and my meditation said europe. And the years fit perfectly around the time when these were happening. So I lived from 1686-1777, that would mean I would have been 91 years of age which is very unlikely, sooo it is soo confusing lmaooo Im soo confussed lmao oh dear. Any suggestions? It does explain my passion for pagnism/witchcraft and also the 1600 era. but Idk if it was my imagination or something that might of actually happend. thanks and blessed be lmao

Re: My Past Life Experience

It's quite possible to have an interest in a given period or events without them being connected to a past life. (And yes, I do believe in reincarnation). It's very easy, especially using a pendulum to simply accept what it says without questioning it... most witches were floated for example without logs. Burning at the stake was more popular in some areas than others and hanging was usually the most popular method. the late 18th century is extremely late for all this (not impossible, I grant you) but I would be a Europe is a big area with many different traditions. Pendulum work needs a very firm hand. I wouldn't worry too much about this. Maybe keep a record, and then repeat the exercise in a year or two. Best of luck!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Re: My Past Life Experience

Thank you soo much

Comment

Working...
      X