Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Spell. Require Help!

Hi everybody.

Im trying to write a spell on request, but have been hitting some difficulties with it. It's for someone I vaguely know via internets, and its sort of a protection from others, specifically one person spell. I'm only really accustomed to writing command style spells, and the practice of fostering the notion that someone has "outgrown" someone else via magic seems very difficult. Does anybody have any advice for writing this sort of ceremony? Particular symbolic actions? I could only come up with planting a sapling as part of the ritual to symbolise emotional growth, but I'm not happy with this.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing everybody's advice. :-)

Re: Custom Spell. Require Help!

I really like the concept of this spell. I would say use a lot of "letting go" imagery, maybe something with untying knotwork or cutting some material? I'm sorry if thats not very helpful, if i come up with something more i'll try to contribute!

selume proferre

Comment

Re: Custom Spell. Require Help!

Originally posted by orchestrion View Post
      I really like the concept of this spell. I would say use a lot of "letting go" imagery, maybe something with untying knotwork or cutting some material? I'm sorry if thats not very helpful, if i come up with something more i'll try to contribute!
      I agree. A good letting go image is pretending to blow a bubble and then release it out into the air to float away from you.
      Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
      http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X