Talking to Gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking to Gods

Ghosts, spirits, emissaries and Gods, We all talk to them.
    Many of the people I have spoken with about it tell me that ghosts will usually talk back-or talk through someone- whereas Gods are more likely to respond in signs or symbols. The theory being that a ghost has a message to recite and a God just doesnt have the time to bother with a chat.-This is a general theory that has many exception. The exceptions are not important to the question so I will ignore them and, at this time, I hope you will too.- I have doubts on this score, severe doubts. So I am looking for other peoples personal experiences in talking to the supernatural, as well as, what it is, or who it is, you happen to talk to.

Re: Talking to Gods

With ghosts and spirits, I can feel them around me and that's really all I need. They don't ever really talk to me, but they will talk to a friend of mine who is more in touch then me. With the God and Goddess, when I pray and I ask a question I have no idea what the answer is I'll suddenly remember something that answers the question or a voice in my head will answer it for me. I get the answers from what I feel around me and what I feel from Them, and then the voice will answer the question. It's normally a female voice, but it is no where close to what my own voice is.
    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Talking to Gods

So then, you only hear them in your head? You have never physically heard them speak to you, like another person speaking to you?

Comment

Working...
      X