PF Member Input wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF Member Input wanted!

I wanted to ask everyone a specific question.

Please refer to the poll above and leave a comment if you wish.

"What's New" -
    All recent posts are listed in order with the newest post at the top.

"Forum" -
    Displays all the main forum boards and sub boards.

This particular feature was introduced with version 4.2.x and I've been tinkering with it for a little while now. But now it's time for me to ask you all what you want! Since this is just as much your home as it is mine.
    What's New
    0%
    Forum Board List
    0%
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: PF Member Input wanted!

I like 'What's New' much better. I'm lazy - I don't want to have to check each topic to see if anyone's posted anything
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
      I like 'What's New' much better. I'm lazy - I don't want to have to check each topic to see if anyone's posted anything
      ^ yep. XD it's more convenient.

selume proferre

Comment

Forum. Don't get me wrong, I use the New Post list frequently but as a default entry page I find it jarring.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I like the what's new alot. When I'm in a hurry, I look through this. Then once I'm settle I go for new posts.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

I'm pretty much the same way.

Generally, I don't look over the forum unless I have the time to spend browsing new and old posts.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

The What's New page is one of the things I find so unique and helpful about this site as opposed to other Pagan sites that I'm on! I really appreciate how easy and personal it is.

Comment

Working...
                X